𝟒𝟒.) 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡 $𝐞𝐱

- PART 3 HOESSSS! WE OUT THE MF COUNTRY
- Not too much just know we did good.
- Excuse any mistakes .

Cʜᴇᴄᴋ Iɴ☞︎

Before we start, we country y'all think they in 👀?

Omniscient P.O.V:

"Thank y'all for coming foreal

"Thank y'all for coming foreal. I gotta hurry up and get home so I can go live for my babies." She said hugging everybody. "Roccout don't be trying to hit on my mama."

"No promises." He said walking away. She walked to her car with all the gifts she had. 

"You got everything?" JuJu asked and she nodded. "Ight we out. Love you nîgga."

"Okk. Love y'all too." She said giving him and Tommie a hug. Getting the car, Cjay was asleep in Cleo's arm as she placed him in the back. Kash was following behind them since she had some more gifts in his car and she had to pack. " Thank you for making sure my dinner went well."

"You're welcome. I'm glad you had fun. I'm excited to see where you and Kash going he's been showing out lately."

"Me tooo. He's been trying, but i'm hoping he doesn't think materials attract me."

"Maybe this trip will ... open both of you guys eyes. Try to learn each other. Weaknesses, strengths, something y'all wanna work on. I want you to finally be happy with someone. As crazy as it might sound, this might work between y'all. I want you to enjoy yourself, try new things, learn new things, don't just go on dates and have sex, explore wherever you go. Take pictures and all of that. Y'all been talking for how long?"

"Almost 6 months."

"Still take your time because I know you're scared, but try thinking about the good outcome. I see things other people don't. And you know I wouldn't lie to you. Don't think about Roland or Tyrone cause they're long gone. Whatever your decision is. I'm happy." She said grabbing her face and wiping the tear that fell. "Let's go girl. Heyyy Shawn!" She yelled out to Kash as he got out the car.

"Damn yo mama gave me a nickname?" He said laughing. "Lil nîgga knocked out."

"I know. He a big ass baby at heart." She said looking at a sleeping Cjay as she picked him up. "Thank you again."

"Damn how many times you gon thank a nîgga?"

"Until I can't. " She said walking into the house as Mama Cleo placed everything down.

"Alright. I'm about to take a bath and go to bed."

"You can sleep in my room. I'm about to go over his house since we gotta leave in the morning."

"Whatever no babies. Call me when before you leave. Love you. Be safe Rashawn." She said giving them a hug. They went upstairs in her room and talked until she was done packing. Jå was overly excited because she was going to a different country even though she didn't know exactly where, but that wasn't on her mind. She was more so worried about opening her gifts on live and counting down for her birthday.