Nose Pinch (2.10)

The cute scenes with Chuya and Y/n? Yep, finally here, there wasn't even nearly enough time with the fights going on-

Anyways, enjoyyyyy

~~~~~~~

"Did you end up getting rid of her?"

"Of course I did, a short trip to Britain, that's all it was. I was going to need to leave her be at one point."

"But still, going under the alias of Dori? That's low, even for you Dos."

"Now now, it all worked in my favour didn't it? It wasn't like I didn't enjoy the experience either, I wonder... will I ever meet her again~?"

~~~~~~~

"I can't believe it's all over..."

Walking out of your hotel with your backpacks, all three of you staggered out of the entrance. Both you and Ranpo shared eyebags and tired looks, both mentally and physically sore from the whole experience. Dazai on the other hand seemed completely fine, and you figured he would be skipping if it wasn't for the injury on his hip.

That's right, from the events from last night, everything had gone smoothly.

No more attacks after carrying Dazai back into the mansion, and you secretly were sad that you hadn't been able to say anything to Chuya. Nonetheless, Ranpo was alright, and both you and the brunette were injured, but alive. The boss was as well, so it was a job well done.

That was one hell of a night...

Your shoulder was easily patched up, but overall you hadn't managed to savour the last hours you had at the hotel before having to head back to Yokohama. Everything hurt, especially from all the dodging. Not even a wink of sleep for you, you were sure you were going to fall asleep somewhere random with the way your body slumped.

All three of you managed your way to the subway station, getting your tickets and hopping in. It was terribly busy, and you only spotted two seats open. Plopping down on one of them, Dazai sat in the other, and a tired looking Ranpo stared down at the two of you.

"Looks like you'll have to stand up~" the brunette teased in a melodical tune. Ranpo only stared back, turning around to plop down on your lap. With a sigh, you figured you should've expected this, the boy acted just like a child after all, despite being several years older than you.

Oh well...

"Wake me up when we get to Yokohama," you stated with a yawn, stretching your arms briefly before leaning your head against Ranpo's shoulder. If he was going to use you as a cushion, you'd well enough use him for a pillow.

You heard Dazai mutter something angrily under his breath.

~~~~~~

Waking up with a soft groan, you went to stretch your back but found that you couldnt. Eyes snapping open, you quickly noticed that you were still on the subway, laying on the side of the seat and using the side to rest on. Your neck hurt, and sitting up straight you rubbed your eyes.

Where is Dazai and Ranpo...?

It was obvious that the two were no longer anywhere in sight, and your eyes widened in horror. Had they left you on the station sleeping? You knew it was unlikely anyone could hurt you, even in your sleeping state. You had accustomed to quick reactions even during sleep at a young age.