Dont Touch Her (2.3)

Ughhhhh, sorry for the late update. Lately I've been working on a different fanfic (Still BSD, it's just a short 10 chapter Atsushi x Reader). But anyways, this chapter has both boys in it anyway (Y/n gets into trouble ofc-) so I hope you guys enjoy it! It's just a filler kind of chapter for the actual Mission Arc.

~~~~~

"Dazai, I'm sending you an address right now, you need to go pick up Y/n."

"Hm? What's this about Chu~ya~? You never call-"

"Not now you suicidal bastard, I'm being fucking serious. Go now, or I'll beat your ass the next time I see you."

"Alright alright, I'll check it out, mind explaining to me first what's going on?"

"You let Y/n go by herself dumbass, what do you think would happen-? Do you even know how stupid that was?! She doesn't even know what she's doing- someone went and took advantage of-"

'Beeeeep.'

~~~~~

You three had about four hours to spare.

Exiting the mansion like complex, you couldn't help but dwell on all the time you had. You certainly didn't want to head back to the hotel just to watch more crime shows, especially if Dazai tried to snuggle against you just cause you were in the same bed. Or because Ranpo would use his 'divination' to figure out all the answers before the crime was even stated.

"Let's go to a bar!"

Automatically you had all eyes on you, Ranpo frowned in distaste, and even Dazai didn't seem to like the idea. "Nope," Ranpo automatically stated, popping a lollipop into his mouth and staring forwards.

"Y/n..." Dazai started, putting a hand to his head. "You're too young for a bar, much less for getting drunk. Why would you be interested anyway?"

You simply shrugged, a determined expression on your face. "There's lots of reasons, I mean, other than just wanting to try it out. You and Chu go there all the time too- I just want to know what it's like~" saying it in a sing song voice, you gave them a stern look. "That being said, I'm going whether you two like it or not, you can come along."

I could probably just call Chu if they don't come, he knows his way around drinking-

You honestly had never gotten drunk, you'd been to a bar on several missions, although it didn't really count because you never really got to drink. And that one time at the Agency... the drinks weren't strong enough, you'd only felt hazy.

"Well I'm not gonna let you go alone," Dazai said with a scowl. "But Ranpo can't get back home by himself either. Can't you just skip out on the bar Y/n? In Tokyo especially, you think it's any safer here? It would be much better to go to a bar in Yokohama, I promise you we can both do it when we get back."

"Nope! I'm going now."

You felt a tad childish, but your statement was final, he honestly didn't have to come if he didn't want to. You wanted to see a 'Tokyo' bar, it must've been bigger than the ones in Yokohama after all.

Yet an arm wrapped itself around your waist, easily tugging you along as if you weighed nothing. The grip was stronger than you thought, obviously not as strong as you, but you were surprised when noting it was Dazai.