Idgaf (1.10)

They have to get back together at one point- so yeah, this is it, cheesy af, I know. I reread it and I'm cringing lol. Oh, and btw, if I read a comment about how '1.1 and 1.10 is the exact same thing', I'm gonna freak- I'll just explain it here.

The first number indicates the arc, the second one is the chapter. Okie?

Enjoy :)

~~~

'Chu please.'

'Talk to me, tell me what Dazai said isn't true.'

It had been weeks since Chu had been active, much less texted you. Torn between the situation and how things were, it did give you a clearer idea of the boy. Chuya Nakahara. Apparently he had been Dazai's partner when he had been in the Port Mafia, an executive.

Port Mafia...

I can't believe Chu is from the Port Mafia.

And Dazai too- jeez, why is this my first time finding out about that-?

You didn't have anything against the Port Mafia, save for the part that the Port Mafia was your enemy in terms of work, and that a lot of their work consisted of killing. In general you'd be fine staying friends with the boy, but that might interfere with your work. Not to mention what the other members would think, they'd probably understand your friendship as a betrayal.

'Chu please.'

'Idc if you're part of the Port Mafia, we need to talk, please.'

Yet he never answered, no matter what you'd text him, no matter how you tried to persuade him. He never read any of your messages, you doubted he even stuck around in the app anyway, you wouldn't be surprised if he had deleted it.

In the midst of your trouble with your online friend, both you and Dazai had grown tense. You both disagreed on the situation, and the brunette had even gone far enough to threaten you against visiting the boy. They both seemed to hate each other, that much you could tell with the way Dazai spoke of him.

Walking into the office that day, you dragged your feet to your desk, looking through to see if there was any paperwork to do. The members of the Agency gave you a worried glance, after all, after the situation with Chuya, you had grown slightly depressed. Trudging to work, lacking sleep and studying all night.

"Y/n." You rose your head to look at the dirty blonde haired boy, stern eyes staring back down at you. "I disapprove of the way you've been acting at the Agency lately, I understand you may be dealing with personal matters, but it should be dealt with before you go to work. Work and personal affairs shouldn't mix."

Right...

"That being said," his eyes cast to yours, and you could see a twinge of concern. "If you are dealing with a lot, the members of the Agency... well, we're here to help out. If there's something wrong, don't keep quiet."

A small smile formed on your face, and you nodded. "I appreciate it Kunikida." It wasn't like you wanted more people knowing your online friend had been someone from the Port Mafia. Not only that, but Chuya wasn't speaking to you, so you had no way to contact him.

It's not like I'm going to storm into the Port Mafia Estate either...

Remembering the chilling words Dazai had given you, you frowned, another idea popping into mind. That's right, Dazai could help you contact Chuya.

And I know just how to convince him.

~~~

"Let me get this straight..."