Sweet Moments (1.18)

Eh- I'm tired, so I'm not gonna write much of a authors note. This is a short chapter, so there isn't much to it. The next one though will have the two boys in it though, cute moments :)

Enjoy the chapterrrr

~~~~~

Still curled up on Akutagawa's back, your hands never loosened around his neck, legs wrapped around his waist. When Atsushi, Akutagawa and you landed on the wooden port, the dark haired boys legs crumpled on him, unable to hold his and your weight.

Told you...

Like- being a skinny legend is okay.

But he's fighting half the time, so no...

Stepping off the boy, you picked him up, setting him on his feet. He only glared back, and you dismissed it, taking a glance at Atsushi. He didn't look any better, and you could almost see the tears prodding at his eyes.

I'm sorry Atsushi...

But I don't think we were in any position to save Kyoka...

It wasn't like he was the only sad one, you'd grown to see the little girl like a sister. Both you and Atsushi had taken turns coddling her and spoiling her with the things she never had in her childhood. She'd been there briefly, but she'd nonetheless been a part of the Detective Agency.

And now she's...

Turning around, you noticed there were more people standing at the port along with you three. You didn't pay them much mind, your gaze leading back to Atsushi when you heard him mutter, "Kyoka..." in such a tear stricken tone.

"I'm right here you idiot," you heard the a voice from the side, a smaller girl landing right on the ports you stood on. She had obviously arrived in a parachute like the three of you had, and recognizing the mass of dark long hair, a grin made its way on your face.

"Kyoka!"

Both you and Atsushi yelled the name out, the white haired boy running to embrace the younger girl. You gave her a thumbs up, a sigh of relief filling you. You wouldn't admit it, but the thought of the girl dying had really hit hard. Akutagawa simply stared at you both, rolling his eyes as if he didn't approve of the situation at all. You knew he was silently glad she was okay, he was just too much of a hard headed fool to admit it.

Once the reunion was over, Atsushi turned back to the others at the port, and you acknowledged the fact that Dazai and Fukuzawa had been there the whole time. The brunette himself looked like he'd been through a bunch in the short span of time you'd been trapped in the guilds aircraft.

You watched as he acknowledged Atsushi and Akutagawa for their efforts in the destruction of the aircraft, and you noted that the doll must've been destroyed when Atsushi had come down. Looking back at the clear sky, you relaxed, your shoulders loosening from their stiffened position.

Ugh... this has all been so bothersome...

Bringing a hand to your eyes, you rubbed them, dimly remembering that you'd spent all of last night hacking soldiers down. All you wanted to do now was lay in bed and never have to get back up-

"Y/n."

Finally facing the brunette, you forced a smile. "Hey Dazai, long time no see. You look terrible- something happen while I was gone?" Your voice was light and teasing, you wouldn't let yourself ruin the perfect moment of relaxation you'd just obtained.

Can I go home now?

Taking a step towards you, he simply shrugged. "Couldn't be anything more eventful than you, you're covered in blood, and a guard suit-? The blood isn't yours~" if this was his way of trying to ask just what had taken place in the ship, you weren't impressed. With a sigh, you shrugged. "Ah, are we gonna play that game Y/n? You do realize I'm rather curious-"

"You can puzzle it out yourself," you stated, crossing your arms. "After all, that's what you're best at right? Besides, I asked you first, only fair that you tell me first as well." You weren't in the mood to banter, much less extract information on what had taken place. As long as that goddamn annoying guild was taken out, and you could go home to hibernate under your covers, all would be fine.

Sensing how badly you wanted to leave the scene, he sighed, rubbing the back of his head. "Fine, we can talk about it after, go get some rest." He brushed past you, but you caught the slightly worried look he gave you as he headed towards Fukuzawa.

Well I ain't sticking around.

~~~

"I'm sick."

Laying on your bed, you were tucked under the covers, pillows strewn across the room. Various glasses of water lay on your bedside and drawer, a pair of Tylenol pills scattered around the floor. Waking up the next morning after the whole fiasco with the guild wasn't pretty, especially considering that you had thrown up all morning. You'd taken a few Tylenol, dropping the bottle and forgetting to pick it up so the pills littered the floor. As for the glasses of water...

"No shit," the person on the other end of your call stated. "You sound like a toad, a really ugly one."

Wow, thanks Chu.

Stopping yourself from full on throwing the phone at the wall, you sat up, rubbing your head as if that would stop the nausea. "Positive as always Chu, mind you, most friends worry when someone they care about gets sick."

"Yeah, well both our jobs require us getting shot at half the time, I doubt this disease will be the end of you." From what he'd told you, he was also staying at home, taking a break from the dilemma with the guild. "What happened to you anyways? Dazai was really worried about you when we went to rescue Q."

Eh? They both met up?

"I thought you two hated each other..." you stated with a groan, an unsettling feeling in your stomach, you couldn't quite figure what it was. Just that the sound of both of them meeting did not sound pleasing to the ears.

"Oh we do, if I ever see that suicidal maniac again..."

"Got it, got it. I won't mention him again." You lay back down, curling your to your side. "And as for what happened... well, I snuck in the guilds aircraft thing, wrecked the organization from the interior." It sounded much cooler than it actually was, despite you wanting to brag about defeating the blonde haired boy.

I just threw him off the Moby Dick...

"Wrecked it from the interior? That kinda sounds like that one game we play..."

"Among us?"

"Yeah."

Grabbing your phone, a smile tugged at your lips. "Actually, that's not that bad of an idea, it'll probably distract me anyway. What do you say Chu? Up for some Among Us?"

"I've got nothing better to do."

That's how the two of you ended up playing the game, eyes interlocked on the screen.

~~~~

I kinda just wanna make a chapter dedicated on the two of them playing Among Us. (Probably with Dazai too) Should I?