Imposter (1.16)

Y/n is now badass. Also some little references from Among Us (who isn't playing it at this point?) There's no cute parts, because yknow, we need to go on with the plot.

Btw, the drawing on the top is something I diddd (I typically use the nickname Cyn for most things, especially for other Watt accounts lol). Took me almost an hour, and if you couldn't tell, it's Chuya (the mouth is sharp- I know I know, I hope it still looks like him though 😅)

Anyways enjoyyyyy

~~~~~~

You didn't know how long it had been.

Striding across the hallways, blood coated your white t-shirt, splattered across your chin and covering your hands. The one on your shirt was crusted and old, the liquid on your hands new and fresh.

The blood wasn't yours.

Unsurprisingly, the once shiny blade swinging in your hand was now covered in its own coat of blood. Your footsteps were softened by the elegant carpet that stretched out, it's red colour covering the bloodied footprints. You hadn't meant to get covered in blood like you had, but more guards showed up, and you weren't in the mood to deal with them.

Venturing around, that's what you stuck to. You didn't dare head to the upper floors yet, although you figured the powerful people would be coming down soon after discovering the mass of bodies left in the dark room where you had found the orange haired boy. None of them were dead of course, just a little stab here and there, smacking them unconscious would've taken too much time.

But the blood is disgusting...

All you knew was that Atsushi had managed to get out of the ship with the doll, and that if he found Dazai, everything would go well as planned. You however had your own plan, and despite it being too grand like you predicted, you figured it would cause quite the distraction.

Taking over this goddamn ship.

This reminds me of that 'Among Us' game me and Chu would play...

Finding the Imposter would be like finding the one who left all the bodies in the dark room. Except that everyone would probably guess it was you when they found out you had escaped from your cell. You'd need to eliminate those who knew or found out, and making progress to eliminating everyone here.

It kinda sounds hella cool- and we're really on a spaceship too, or whatever this whale floaty thing is.

Exploring more of the floor, you figured you'd taken out the majority of the guards there out. There really wasn't much people on the bottom floor, not as much as you expected. You figured you needed to reach the next floor if you wanted to make any progress, and a brilliant idea made its way to your head.

Wait- is there vents?

There were, but staring at its tiny form, you frowned. You wouldn't even have the slightest chance of fitting into it, which meant you'd have to take the stairs like an ordinary person. You made your way to the washroom on the bottom floor instead of moving up. You had already grabbed a few of the guards uniforms, and you could fit in if you tried-

Or maybe not, this isn't a spy movie.

I really wanted to use the vents though...

Wiping the blood off your face and hands, you put on the guard uniform. You had to tie your hair into a bun, content with the way you looked. This would make them have to cast you a second glance before completely recognizing you.