Port Mafia Hostage (3.3)

Alrighty, so the plot line still continues- Y/n isn't trapped with Fyodor btw (it's a quick transition), but things happened while you were in his hold, so- you'll see-

Sorry if I haven't updated in a whileeee, school has almost ended so I'll be more active then, but for now everything is just jumbling up ;-;

I hope you enjoy the chapter tho :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let me out."

"And what would I gain from that Y/n~"

"I'll do whatever you want after, just please let me out."

"As appeasing as it is to watch you beg, I'm no idiot."

"Dazai will die."

"And what does that have to do with me...?"

"Don't kid around with me Dori, it's been a while but I spent years following you around."

"And?"

"He isn't supposed to die is he? I'm sure you planned the weretiger to find him, but unfortunately I dismissed him to the agency instead."

"Is that so..."

"So let me go, let me go or Dazai will die."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm in a very bad mood."

"I can tell..." Tanizaki stated with a shiver, reaching to place the finishing touch on the display you both had been working on. A hospital hallway, the two of you stood at the very end of it along with the rest of the Agency. Or rather, an illusion of the rest of the Agency.

Only a few hours had passed since Dazai was shot, running him over to the hospital in a speed you didn't even think was possible. You were more surprised at the fact that Dori had let you go once hearing the death of the brunette was very likely.

Well to be quite honest, I'm more surprised that Dori... is well, here.

A light tremor ran down your spine, but you suppressed it with the thought of Dazai and his wound. Dori's smirk, the doctors words.

That's right, after taking the boy to the hospital, it didn't end there. Dazai had been laying there for a while, too long, and even with you reaching him at the speed of lightening, and managing to get him to the hospital straight after, he was still struggling.

"He's in critical condition..."

The doctors words echoed in your ear, infuriating you further, far enough for a devilish aura to enfkuge you. You were pissed, pissed was an understatement.

You were murderous.

I'm going to kill Dori.

You'd hated him, from the moment he took you in to the moment he threw you out. A child going through with whatever he said, he had ruined your childhood, messed you up from a young age. He had no right to come back, not after he threw you out like that. He had no right to meddle with the life you had constructed, built after he had dumped you out into the world without knowledge of what was out there.