Dancing (2.6)

Dancing, I'm sure you guys know where this chapter is gonna go :) Anyways, there's more Chuya content in the next chapters (this whole arc is dedicated to the lead up of his discovery of Y/n, so I hope you enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~

You were having fun.

The most fun you'd had at this event to be specific, swinging your hips side to side with the music. Your partners varied from pretty girls to older men, and you begun to become accustomed to little side conversations.

In a way it was more tactical than you had first thought out, and you could already begin to get a picture of who to suspect. Women covering too much and inclining questions towards the structure of the building caught your attention.

"Wow, such a pretty building, isn't it?" One lady had asked when the two of you had partnered up. You in turn only smiled and nodded. "I wonder..." she then asked suggestively, "Does It have any lower floors?" When she figured you didn't know it yourself, she sheepishly smiled. "I just love mansions- I wonder how big this one is!"

More like you're trying to get info on the building- but okie.

Some just chattered about how they'd managed to get an invitation for the event, while others just kept silent and made the dance feel longer than it should've been.

I wonder where Itsuki is...

You'd lost track of the boy after a few dances, but you'd stopped caring. He was probably having fun on his own, you'd both meet up after to then continue wandering around until any suspicious activity occurred.

With that you stumbled into the next person you were to dance with, giggling softly when looking back at them. You didn't look up to stare at their face, and instead took their hands in yours. However, when you did glance up at the face, your mouth was almost gaping.

Eh?! Chu-?

Chuya was standing just in front of you, eyes centred in on yours as you held his hands. The music began and you were surprised to hear that instead of the more upbeat songs it was playing, it was a more classy slow song.

Instinctively, the boys hands went to your hips and yours around his neck. Still surprised to see the ginger haired boy in front of you, much less in his arms. You could feel the callouses in his hands when you'd held them, and now you could only stare into his eyes.

You were blushing like crazy.

The two of you swayed, bodies brushing against each other occasionally as you struggled to keep yourself concentrated on the dance. You could hardly tell there was much of a height difference between the two of you, except for the fact that when he stood up straight, you only reached his eyes.

But the mood suddenly shifted, and you could tell almost right away that something was off. He was staring at you, your eyes gazing back into his as his grip on your waist tightened. You flinched but didn't back away, watching mesmerized as the corners of his lips curled up to a smirk.

What does he find so amusing? He can't know my identity, so there must be something else-

Eventually the dance ended, and you struggled to take a step back without saying anything. Cheeks still slightly flushed, you felt a contact on your hand, flipping you back over to face Chuya. His eyes were darker, and you felt a chill slightly run down your spine when he tugged you close.