Intro

Heya! So... well, this is another story I'm beginning cause yknow, why not. It's probably going to be a lot more organized than a few of my other stories, (I have higher hopes for this one lol) so I hope you guys enjoy it! I like this plot more, considering that it's more unique, and well... ahem, it's between two of my favourite BSD boys 😏

Anyways, now to talk about some questions or concerns-

1) Yes, the gift is the same from almost all of my fanfics, it's scythe related, although it isn't really explained until later on. If you've seen this exact gift or power in other fanfics (and I mean exactly) that's probably because I wrote those fanfics too lol (ngl, I have tons of accounts, relatable?)

2) For age... well you're in highschool in this one too, I never specify how old you are (I leave that option for you to decide).

3) I tend to make the characters a bit ooc, I try my hardest to make them talk and act like they would in the comic or anime, but well... doesn't go perfectly, so If you notice they act a bit stranger than normal... haha, my bad.

4) I make things stretch on for a long time, and when I say long, I mean long. The three of them don't really realize their feelings till later or well, that's how it is for Chuya and Y/n.

5) The basics for a Reader x Character are these in case you haven't seen them before.

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

H/c - Hair Colour

E/c - Eye Colour

And there's more btw, but I'll add them in the chapter and explain them if you see any :)

That's all! If you have any concerns, please let me know and I'll be happy to answer any questions!

Enjoyyyyyy