Paperwork (1.4)

Haha, so more comedy if anything, I'm trying to incorporate more characters in this, after all, Chuya and Dazai aren't the only characters in BSD.

Anyways enjoy! Lemme know if you laugh :)

~~~

It was a normal day at the office.

Staring at the computer, you let your eyes bore into the screen, nearly dozing off. You'd been here for at least a solid five hours, working a night shift and doing everyone's paperwork. Why? Well you had a twinge of sympathy for the dark blonde haired boy who literally pulled the agency through, and you'd offered to help him out with paperwork tonight.

I didn't tell him he could dump it all on me... it's almost thousands of pages needed to be done-

"I appreciate it Y/n," he had said before leaving to head back home. You being you had bounced to the desk, preparing to get it all done. That was, until you realized just how much paperwork there was.

Fuck me.

So sitting there for five hours now, you weren't surprised when it was almost 11, and you felt yourself growing more tired and frustrated with the paperwork. At this rate you wouldn't even get home at all, considering that you were barely done half of the paperwork that needed finishing.

I'll have to tell Chu I'm busy today.

Calling him at the agency might be really awkward...

Just then, the door burst open, and you glanced up to see a figure emerge into the room. You had all the lights turned off, not considering the computer screen that was shining directly in your face. You were bundled up in a blanket, looking like a insomniac gaming teenager as you glanced up from the computer.

I swear- I don't have patience to deal with any motherfucking intruders right now...

Yet you recognized the figure, and standing up, your eyes were wide. Standing in the doorway was Atsushi, although by the looks of it, he had stumbled through the hallway.

Is he hurt? I know he was on a mission before this-

Standing up from your chair and rushing towards him, you let out a relieved sigh when you noticed it wasn't as bad as you originally thought. He only had a large amount of blood on his arm, probably deep gash if it hadn't regenerated just yet.

"Atsushi...?" You asked in a soft voice, watching as his gaze flickered to you. He rubbed his head, stepping in the room.

"Ah... Y/n, sorry, I thought there was no one here."

Narrowing your eyes, you grabbed his shoulder. "No one here...? Atsushi, the gash looks bad, you should probably get it patched up, we have supplies in the storage room. Dr Yosano isn't here, but it should regenerate on its own." You knew what Atsushi meant, he probably wanted to patch it up himself and not alert anyone, just so that he 'wouldn't bother' anyone.

When will you learn Atsushi...

Leading him down the hallway, he didn't resist, knowing with a sigh that once you decided on something, you never gave in to anything else. "What happened?" You asked, suddenly feeling protective over the were tiger, who had hurt him?

"The opponent wasn't that strong... I just kinda messed up." He stared down, watching as you rummaged through the storage closet to find the first aid kit. "It isn't that bad either... I shouldn't need stitches or anything."

You nodded, "Well... it looks deep, but considering your gift allows you to regenerate, you should be fine with bandages for now. If it hasn't healed by tomorrow..." you turned to him, having found the first aid. "I want you to promise me you'll go see Dr Yosano, alright?"