Drunk (1.8)

So uhm, comedy chapter with cute Dazai x Y/n moment at the end. I just wanted to incorporate more characters, so I hope it went well.

Enjoy! Lemme know if you laughed :)

~~~

You knew how this was going to go down.

Staring at the bottle in the centre of the circle, your eyes narrowed in on it. Everyone was sitting cross legged, staring at the bottle that spun as if everyone's lives depended on it. To be fair, whoever the bottle landed on really would change your life.

Okay, stop being melodramatic Y/n.

Yet your nervousness settled in as you watched the bottle spin, your face heating up at the thought. Seven minutes in heaven, that's who you'd be facing with whoever the bottle selected. Everyone sat in the agency office, desks and chairs scooted to the side as you all sat in a circle.

A party to celebrate how many missions and jobs we've been getting for the past few months...

Aka, just an excuse to get a drink.

There were empty alcohol bottles, and you'd learned a lot from the adults here at the agency. The majority of them drank excluding Kunikida, who stuck by his ideals not to drink around children.

Number one, none of the adults have any dignity of common sense, I learned that when they offered a drink to Kyoka.

You remembered slapping the drink away with a glare, the little girl had looked so frightened, and you let her off with a pat on the head, telling her she wasn't allowed to drink.

Number two, Dr Yosano can't hold her liquor at all.

Laughing when the Doc had stumbled over her words and slurred out sentences, you had made sure to take several photos and videos. You'd never seen the doctor flustered.

Number three, Ranpo acts like the funniest shit when he's drunk.

It was partially your fault for spiking the boys drink, but you honestly had no regrets. You wanted to see how your partner would act with a tad bit of alcohol, and it was safe to say that the experiment certainly didn't disappoint.

Number four, if I thought the two siblings acted perverted before, it's nothing compared to when they're drunk-

You weren't going to elaborate on that.

And fifthly and lastly, Dazai doesn't get drunk, no matter how much extra alcohol I spike into his drinks.

You'd been offering him drinks nonstop, and despite him chugging them all down, he still acted like his happy go lucky suicidal self. Unless there was no difference between his sober and drunk side- you didn't know why he had such a high tolerance.

You supposed you couldn't speak, after all you'd been drinking quite a bit, yet you only felt a bit hazy at most. So to speak, the only sober people in the agency right now were you, Kunikida, Kyoka, and Dazai (that is, if he even was sober-).

Yep, that's right, both Kenji and Atsushi are drunk too-

The were-tiger wasn't too different when drunk, just more nervous and even more of a stuttering mess if that was even possible. Kyoka stuck close by him, dedicating herself to make sure no one would take advantage of his odd faze. Kenji on the other hand was giggling nonstop, you felt terrible for not noticing that he had drank, you felt responsable for the other minors here at the agency.

Staring back at the spin the bottle that was still un going, your stomach flipped when you noticed it had landed on the white haired boy. Covering your face with your hands, you groaned, knowing what this was going to lead to.