Among Us (1.19)

Haha, title says it all. This is an Among Us based chapter! I figured you guys would like itttt. I wish I had someone to check in about the grammar each time I posted the chapter though (I quickly skim through it when I finish, but I don't often have lots of time to correct mistakes). So sorry if there's any grammar mistakes (these chapters and further back-) I'm officially done up to 2.13 tho, (I wish I could let you guys read the future chapters all immediately, but I gotta save it up so I don't stress about updating :D)

The last bit of the chapter is kinda creepy (and kinda hot) I wish I could add more context to it. As to Uhm- what happens after :)

Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~

"Stupid Asshat!"

"What did you call me?!"

"Asshat! You and your stupid hat- even in the freaking game!"

You figured it was a better idea to keep quiet, considering that you were in the cafe just below the Agency. Sitting in your own booth, you had your legs curled to your chest, shooting glares at the screen. The people around you gave you confused looks, whispering amongst themselves.

It wasn't that you were trying to be loud, you really weren't. But your online friend agitated you to no end, even in a small video game like Among Us. You both sucked to be quite fair, you'd gotten the hang of doing tasks and being an Imposter, but it had taken you far longer than you would've liked.

And Chu just plain out sucks...

But to a point where he just makes me suck too.

It's true, every time you both played and were on a phone call, he brought up his own little theories and somehow make you go along with them. If not that, he somehow always made himself an enemy against everyone in the game.

"Chu you dummy- if you yell in all caps, no one is gonna like you."

"But it's Red!"

Rolling your eyes, you pressed at your phone screen, sighing. "Sure, whatever you say. It's not like you've been saying the same thing for the past few games- and shall I remind you that each time, you were wrong?"

"Shut up Y/n."

In all honesty, the Imposter wasn't Red. How did you know that? Well because you yourself were the Imposter. Cackling at the thought of tricking the boy on the other end of the phone, you smirked. His colour was orange, and as usual, he'd picked the absolute worse hat there was. A green fedora. You yourself were the colour cyan, devils horns of course.

The emergency meeting ended, and surprisingly Chuya wasn't voted off. Going around to pretend doing your tasks, you didn't notice somehow approaching behind you. The bandaged brunette rose his eyebrow when watching you stare at the screen, curled up on the chair.

"Y/n... Red is following me."

"Then run, get to other people or something."

As you said this, your little character on the screen sliced through White, another character. You quickly sneaked past the vents, bouncing back on the other side of the ship. It reminded you of your experience in the Guilds aircraft... if only you could've used vents...

"White is dead!"

No shit.

"Wait what- I'm doing wires in electrical right now..." crossing your legs, you tilted your head to the side, playing the part. "Wait- don't tell me you're the Imposter and gonna self report..."