New Mission (2.1)

Ayyyy, finally we got to the second arc! This arc is gonna get all three of them to meet physically (no more digitalllll) but it'll take a while. I like this arc much much better than the last one (technically speaking, by the time you read this, I'll have it finished).

Also, it has a lot more on Y/n's back story, and it slowly develops into the current time period :3 (I know the backstory may be boring for now- but it'll have a lot more to do with the future chapterssss)

Anyways, on a side note- I REALLY WANNA RIDE ON CHUYA'S PINK MOTORCYCLE WITH HIM. LIKE- IVE NEVER WANTED ANYTHING MORE THAN MY LIFE THAN THAT- AISMEJAKSMENJSAISOALAMS TO WRAP MY ARMS AROUND HIS WAIST AMD HOLD ON FOR DEAR LIFEEEE, WHILE WE SPEED AWAY INTO THE SUNSET AND ADHEHWUSIWISMHDHE

Alright, please ignore that- just enjoy the chapterrrr  :)

~~~~

Standing in Fukuzawa's office, you stood alongside Ranpo. He for once was staring ahead, looking almost somewhat serious. The two of you had been summoned for a important mission, one that required the two of you to exit Yokohama, and be out for a few days.

Like a vacation!

With the grim expression on the Presidents face, you figured it was anything but. Ranpo didn't look too happy either, so you kept a passive look on your face, listening in to the details. Overall, the idea of going to Tokyo didn't sound too bad, the mission would pay off all the financial things.

All we need to do is protect someone?

It was just a night from what you'd heard, you'd be making sure to keep someone safe at all costs for one night. It seems this person had more than just a target on their back, and summoning most undercover organizations to protect them, they decided to get someone gifted. For this one night, they'd be hosting a party, one which was highly dangerous for the host. That's why they were hiring so many people for the job.

Even me and Ranpo...

From what Fukuzawa said, the two of you were best suited for the job. Ranpo wouldn't be at the party, just on the sidelines looking at security. The two of you would obviously be connected with devices, and you'd be the one doing the actual protecting along with all the people the man hired.

From what I've heard of him... I don't even want to protect him.

Arrogant millionaire boss, most of his money is made off of illegal things.

But he did hire us... and he doesn't specifically do anything harmful...

You both were scheduled to leave tomorrow, which fit well with your schedule. You didn't have exams in another week, so you'd have enough time to study when you got back. The thought of leaving for such an important mission still energized you with a newfound sense of adrenaline, and you practically bounced out of the Presidents office.

"Dazai-san!" You smiled happily, stopping in front of his desk. He stared at the paperwork in front of him, looking unmotivated as he gave you a look. "Me and Ranpo are headed to Tokyo for a mission!"

Nodding sully, he seemed more drowsy than anything. "I know- who will do my paperwork for me now...?" With a pout on his lips, he glanced over at Atsushi, and you could practically hear the cogs in his head working.

Oh poor Atsushi...

"You'll live, it's only for a couple days anyway." When the frown on the brunettes face didn't change, you ruffled his hair. "Oh cmon, try helping Kunikida for once. You know how much he needs it too..." glancing over to the dirty blonde haired boy, you sweatdropped. After the whole Guilds fiasco, things had been more than busy, especially for the idealist.