Bonus: Abendrot

Bonus because this ranked 99 among all the other most read stories uwu

Bonus because this ranked 99 among all the other most read stories uwu. Yes I'm FLEXING

Joanne bit her lip and darted her eyes away from him as she smiled.

"Are you nervous?" he asked. She shook her head. The light orange tones of sunset painted her face. She parted her soft pink lips as she looked at him.

"I'm not nervous, I'm just overwhelmed," she said. The ruffle on her dress fluttered lightly to the wind. She pushed her hair behind her ear and looked at the sky.

He gave a light chuckle. "Overwhelmed?"

"I've never been on a date before, this is not only my first date with you," she paused as she pulled at the hem of her dress, "this is also my first ever date."

Jungkook's eyes grew wide and his cheeks gradually bulged up as his face lightened up into a smile. He tooj her hand into his and smiled. "Cute."

"Huh?" Joanne looked at dazed. The warmth of his touch swelled her heart with warm tones of pink love.

"I said you are cute," he said, this time he tilted his head to a side. The light evening breeze ruffled his hair.

Oh god. Oh god he is handsome.

"Oh why? Thank you," she said, her cheeks dusted with undertones of pink.

"Thank you? Just a thank you?" he chuckled again. His sweet honey like voice, hypnotic enough to sway her mind away. She looked at him, her heart doing ballet inside her ribcage. He stood up. The rustle of his clothes is clear inside her ear. "Loosen up Joanne," he said.

"Yeah," she chuckled. But then again, her eyes grew wide as she froze from his touch. His soft lips touched hers. It wasn't an intense kiss where people use tongue. The kiss lasted for only few seconds but, that did loosen her up. He gave a pause, looked into her eyes. Then bent down to peck her lips again.

"Shall we?" he asked, extending his hand and giving her a warm smile. His hair still ruffling from the wind. His other hand in the pocket of his coat.

"Yes," she said. Slid her hand into his and stood up. "Thanks for the kiss."

He threw his head back and laughed. "We can do that again," he said.

Their laughs faded as they walked away from the bench they sat on a few seconds ago.

Enjoy :)

Likes and comments. Donation on kofi. Much much appreciated