10. I'll find you

*Warning: This chapter might contain disturbing scenes, some disgusting mentions

*Warning: This chapter might contain disturbing scenes, some disgusting mentions. Feel free to skip the chapter*

"Let's see, where she is," Jimin typed something really fast and watched the screen for a few seconds before looking at Jungkook. "Dude is there only one locater in the necklace?"

"There are two," he said.

"Aww man, why didn't you tell me that earlier. I've been trying to get hold of that broken shit for a while now," he said, turning back to the screen with a frown on his face.

"Jimin for god sake you made that necklace and," he gave a pause. "GIVE ME THE GODDAMN LOCATION!" Jin put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Chill man. I'm trying," Jimin whistled as he continued to type something down. Jungkook leaned back in his chair as he started to feel dizzy again.

"You should stop stressing yourself. You are not in a good condition," Jin said, concern clouding his mind.

"Oh ok, in next thirty seconds, I'll tell you her approximate location," Jimin rubbed his hands together. "But Jungkook, don't you think it's dangerous for you to go alone? That asshole seems like he seriously lost his mind these days."

"I'll be okay," Jungkook spoke through gritted teeth as his head started to throb now.

"Ah, here we go. I have sent the location to your mobile," Jimin turned to Jungkook.

"Thanks Jimin, I owe you one," Jungkook wobbled as he got out of the chair. Jin caught him before he can tilt.

"Guk-ah, let's go to the police. It's not safe for you. You are not even in good health," Jin tried for the hundredth time to convince him.

"Hyung, going to police will only waste time. Let's get to her faster," he said. Jin took a deep breathe and followed him.

"Keep a track of our signals," he told Jimin before walking out of the door.

🧭🧭🧭

"Awww, look at you. Baby is bleeding. Does it hurt baby?" Taehyung pouted as he tilted his head. Joanne's eyes started to droop. "Wake up," he slapped on her cheek.

She held her head and tried to stay awake. The sedation from earlier and the loss of blood isn't really helping her already confused brain.

"I didn't do it on purpose. I didn't kill her on purpose," Joanne doesn't remember what happened or how her sister died. She doesn't seem to understand why this person keep accusing her of her sister's death. Even though she doesn't remember well, one thing she knows for sure is that she would never, not even in her worst dreams will she think about harming her sister.

"Does it matter? Like really? Does it matter anymore? When she around? When I can't feel her touch or breathe her sweet scent in?"

Taehyung got up from the stool and rested his one knee on the ground as he sat opposite to her.

"What do you want from me?" Joanne wished someone came to save her. Being alone with a person who is a threat to her existence isn't helping her stay sane.

"What do I want from you?" Taehyung chuckled. "That's a good question." he stood up.

A sweat drop trailed it's way down her temple.

"I want you to carry my babies. Because, you killed our babies too," he turned to her, gaze as cold as ice. Joanne felt a rush of blood in her head. The hair at the back of neck stood up.

What the actual fucking hell!?

"You know, my sweetheart was three months pregnant when she was killed. I didn't even get to see them or hold them. So I figured, oh ok how about let Joanne have my babies?" he clapped his hands together.

He is insane!

"Why? You don't like the idea? Don't worry I won't fuck you. You are disgusting."

"You are bold to assume I would let that happen. If you really loved her, then you wouldn't imagine someother person carrying your babies "

Taehyung turned around and chuckled. "Oh honey, you don't understand the calculation here. She and you have same blood in you. That is all matters. It's like my Lucy is going to be around me "

I have to prolong this conversation with him as much as I can. I need to think of an escape plan.

"Are you sure she would have liked if you did this? Imagine what she would think of you."

"Like I said. It doesn't matter anymore."

Taehyung's attention gets distracted when he hears a knock on the door.

"Hyung-nim. Jeon Jungkook is here." A man's voice came from the other side of the door. Taehyung whistled.

"Oh look, your husband is here. Why is that you kill everyone around you Joanne? It was Lucy then. It's Jungkook now. Such a nice guy he is," he pulled out a gun from behind.

Joanne's eyes grew wide. "No! No! Please!" she stood up and ran to the door.

"Move princess, I don't want to hurt you anymore," he threw a smile.

"I'll do whatever you want to. Will you let him go then?"

Fuck fuck

"Oh? Princess coming for the prince rescue?" he chuckled.

"Shall I spare his dear life then?"

Dear god. What have I done?

Don't forget to like and comment uwu. Donate on my Kofi if you like my stories :D