8. Expected the Unexpected

Joanne tried to kick him with her legs but Taehyung grabbed her legs and locked her

"Are you insane? Even if you kick me and my mates and get out of the car you will break your body if you jump out. Don't act like a mad person," Taehyung said in a calm voice.

Tears were running down Joanne's cheeks and she didn't even bother to wipe them off. All she could think about was Jungkook. She was worried something might happen to him. She stopped fighting as Taehyung words sounded sane to her.

I might die jumping out of moving car. I better wait for my chance

"Hey, give that thing to me," Taehyung asked one of his mates and he handed him a syringe. Joanne's eyes widened at the sight. Taehyung signalled and his mates immediately grabbed Joanne immobilising her. Taehyung then injected her and Joanne flinched in pain.

"It's okay princess, I've given you a little sleep medicine so that you won't feel uncomfortable for a while. I care about you," he said tilting his head to a side and pouting his lips.Joanne could feel the sedative taking over her. Her eye lids started to feel heavy and her vision was starting to get blurry. She couldn't stay awake anymore. She passed out.

Jungkook....

"You look so beautiful when you sleep princess," Taehyung said looking at Joanne, his eyes filled with unexplainable emotion.

                         💋 💋 💋

Jungkook tried to open his eyes but his head was throbbing. He managed to get up and walked to his car. He looked around but couldn't find any person near by. He wanted to find Joanne but he was in really bad condition to do anything so he decided to get treated first. He knew that Taehyung wouldn't hurt her at any cost but he have to find her before anything happens.
He stepped on the wheel and drove as fast as he could. He halted his car in front of Seokjin's home and got out of the car. He tried not to stagger as he walked to the door and pressed the door bell.

💋 💋 💋

Seokjin usually sleeps early but as he was going through some important documents he was awake plus he was off duty tomorrow anyway.

He paused looking at the documents when his door bell rang.

Who could it be at this hour?

He walked to the door and looked through the security camera. His heart almost stopped at the sight. Jungkook was hardly standing in bloody clothes. He jumped to the door and opened it instantly. He immediately caught Jungkook who was now staggering and carried him all the way to the couch in the hall. He ran inside to get some basic meds and came back in a flash. He helped Jungkook out of his bloody shirt and wiped blood off his body. He then temporarily tied a bandage to stop the blood flow.