20. Closure

On the day of the incident

The first thought Taehyung had when he drove away from the place was to go meet his grandfather. He didn't think it would come this far, to the extent police got involved in.

"Young master!" one of the maids exclaimed when he passed through.

"Taehyung-ah?" his grandpa was more than surprised to see him.

After Taehyung explained him the pathetic things he did, his grandpa didn't react until he asked for help.

"Help me. I somehow got messed up."

"Turn yourself in," his grandpa said.

"Grandpa?" he wasn't sure if he was hearing everything right.

"Turn yourself in and don't ever show your face to me again," he got up to leave.

"Grandpa," Taehyung held him by his hand.

"How could you do that to your friend? To Jungkook? I'm more disgusted than shocked. Get out. Now."

"Grandpa..."

Currently

Joanne stirred in the bed and turned to hug Jungkook. Her hand unconsciously slid around his waist.

"Jungkook?"

"Hmm?"

"You are an animal."

He lets out a chuckle and pulls her closer by her hand. "Imagine, I've got to be with you after a long long time," he said, in the morning raspy tone.

"I'm hungry," she said, her voice muffled at his back. He took a deep breathe as he turned around to face her.

"Shall I bring you breakfast?" he asked, trailing his finger along her nose.

"I would love that dear husband," she smiled.

"Yeah, you would need that to get your energy back anyway. Because we are going to," he leaned and pressed a kiss on her lips. She snorted after parting.

"Don't even think about it. I am not available for next two days," she said, pulling the duvet up.

"Why?" he whined.

"Because you are an animal," she booped his nose. "Get me breakfast now," she smiled wide with all her teeth out.

"Joanne baby," he whined.

"Get out of the bed," she kicked him. He rolled his eyes and dragged himself to the door. She smiled at him as he went out. She let out a happy sigh and rolled out of the bed.

"Ugh," she sighed looking at all the purple marks on her skin. She covered her face with her plam remembering all the things happened yesterday.

Wish I could remember how it was before I lost memories. Was he always this wild...