7. I need you

Jungkook slowly parted his lips from Joanne's and he almost laughed looking at her face, but he held back and waited for Joanne's response

Holy mother of god!!!!!!!!!! Who is this guy??!!!! Aaaahhhhhhhhh

As he couldn't get any response from Joanne he spoke.

"I'm sorry, I know you are shocked but I couldn't hold it in. I won't even mind if my slap me now," he said turning his face to a side so that Joanne could access to his cheek.
Joanne looked wide eyed at Jungkook.

Is this guy fucking insane???

"I r-e-all-y t-t-t-han-k yo-u for dropping m-e this far I'll g-g-o from he-re thanks," she stuttered and moved her hand to open the car door but she forgot she was leaning on it so fell out as soon as she opened it. She then quickly stood up and ran as fast as she could. She could hear Jungkook screaming from behind but she didn't want to stop. She halted after a while as she couldn't run anymore.

"Hey! You crack head are you seriously going to run after all this!" Jungkook was panting really hard from running.

"What? Speak up? Was I that bad kisser that you ran this hard?" he asked still panting. Joanne turned around and looked at Jungkook who was now standing hands on his hips.

"Answer me!" he demanded.

I know this.... This happened before... But what is that??

As she was standing there wondering why she felt this was familiar as wave of memory hit her.

"Hey! Tell me something! Anything at all. Joanne!" Jungkook was screaming on the top of his lungs as he was walking behind Joanne who was at a considerable amount of distance from him.

Joanne chuckled to herself and continued walking. She looked from the corner of her eye and saw Jungkook seemed visibly worried and tensed at the same time.

"Hey! Joanne!" Jungkook was losing his patience. Joanne thought he would make a scene if she didn't respond to him now so she took her phone and dailed his number. He looked at her confused and she gestured him to answer it and he did the same.

"Why are yelling on the streets?" she asked.

"What do you mean why are you yelling? I fucking confessed to you and you left smiling. What on earth am I supposed to think? What kind of insane response is that!" Jungkook was losing his mind and he started walking to her.

Joanne wanted to tease him more because she found frustrated Jungkook so cute.

"What more should I say? I smiled right? Should I do anything else?" she asked chuckling.

Jungkook sighed and shook his head. He stopped walking now and stood in front of Joanne. He looked into Joanne's eyes and stood there mesmerized by her beautiful brown eyes.

"Okay Mr.Jeon Jungkook, I love you too," she said smiling. A naughty look on her face. Jungkook's heart suddenly skipped a beat and he was at loss of words. Joanne looked at his face and was almost dying of laughter.

"Why did I make your heart flutter?" she asked playfully.

Jungkook got on his knees and took a small violet velvet box out of his coat pocket and opened it. He faced it towards her and spoke.

"Joanne, my love, I promise I'll protect you with all my might and I promise I'll love you till my last breathe. Will you marry me?" his heart was pounding so fast.

It's Joanne's turn to be at the loss of words now she couldn't utter a word. People around them started to cheer them. They were yelling "Say yes! Say yes!". She felt it was too fast to take this relationship to wedding now but she didn't care anymore. She felt she couldn't find a perfect husband for her even in heaven.

"Yes, I will marry you Jungkook," she said and crowd around them cheered.

Jungkook stood there watching Joanne who is now standing there like a statue. He understood she is having a memory comeback. Joanne was finding it hard to understand all the things happening to her. Her head was throbbing really bad and she collapsed holding her head. Jungkook ran to her and pulled her into his arms. He then cupped her face in his arms and spoke.

"Does it hurt a lot," he asked to which Joanne nodded.

"What is happening to me? If you are really my husband why can't I remember anything?" she asked her face clearly showing the pain she is bearing now.

"I can't tell you Joanne. You have to remember it. But I can tell you one thing. I have choose to stay away from you because I thought you might be uncomfortable staying near me. But now, come back to me Joanne. It's okay if it takes ten or fifty years, it's okay if you don't remember anything at all. It's fine. Just stay with me. Hm?" he asked and Joanne could sense sincere love in his words.

"But what I hurt you with my behavior, since I don't know how I loved you once I can't act same or act like I'm in love or worse what I leave one day?" she asked her face showing less pain now.

"It's purely your choice. If you choose it leave I'll endure it. I can't force you to stay. I will be prepared for whatever you choose," he assured.

"Come home," he begged.

Joanne nodded and stood up. He lifted and carried her in his arms. Joanne felt safe. She felt like heaven has jumped from the sky to comfort her. She buried her face in his chest and wrapped her arms around his neck. Jungkook walked to car and placed her in the front seat. He smiled and kissed her on the cheek. But Joanne saw something in the car mirror that made her yell his name.

"Jungkook! Watch out!" she yelled but it was too late. Someone from behind hit him on his head making him collapse on the ground. Blood dripping from his head making his neck and shirt wet.

What the hell!!!!! Who hit me???? Ughhh it hurts so bad.... Joanne! Is she okay?? Joanne....

"Jungkook! Wake up Jungkook!" tears were running down Joanne's cheeks. She quickly took her phone out to call for help but before she could do it someone violently snatched phone from her hand. She looked up and found a tall man. He didn't seem dangerous at all but he did seem at the same time.

"Not so fast my princess, you can't call anybody," said the man with a smirk on his face.

Joanne couldn't get a clear look at face as it was dark. She couldn't see anybody in her sight. Jungkook could recognize the voice even in his dizzy state. He knew it was dangerous for Joanne to he here. He gathered his strength and spoke through weak voice.
"Joanne, run, now," he said and passed out.

"What! No! I'm not leaving you!" she yelled.

"Awww, it's so sad. I'm separating two love birds, that's sad," he said pouting his lips.

"But what can I do? I want you!" he violently pulled Joanne by her hand and Joanne winced in pain.

"Oh! Did I hurt you my princess?" he asked making a fake concerned face.

"Taehyung! Hurry up or the police is going to be here for rounds," said a man from behind. Taehyung turned around and Joanne could see his face now under the dim street light. He had a handsome face which looked very evil. He had a mullet and also wore a headband.

"Yeah, my princess got hurt so I have to be careful with her," he said giving her a boxy smile.

"Let me go you moron!" she spat. But Taehyung dragged her and throwed her on his shoulder and walked to the car.

Joanne was fighting hard to get out of his hold but he was too strong for her.

"Jungkook! Jungkook!" she yelled on the top of her lungs.

"Oh don't you worry princess, he ain't waking up any time sooner," he said and threw her in the car.

"I swear to god! You moron! If something happens to him I'll make sure you are dead!" Joanne spat.

"Ooooh! You are scary aren't you? Don't worry he won't die, I didn't hit him that hard," he said and slammed the car door. He and his mates then got into the car and drove off leaving helpless Jungkook on the streets.

Yayyyyy this chapter turned out so good!! So as always don't forget to vote and comment 😆

Kofi donations are welcome