9. Lucy

"Joanne!!! Joanne, wait for me!" Five year old Joanne kept running ignoring her sister

Five year old Joanne kept running ignoring her sister.

"You better catch up with me!" Joanne yelled as she kept running.

"Joanne! If you wait for me I'll share my candy with you!" Lucy yelled and Joanne stopped instantly hearing that.

"Really?" Joanne asked widening her eyes in disbelief and Lucy nodded. Then Joanne extended her hand to Lucy.

"Come let's go together!" Lucy grabbed Joanne's hand ran towards home.

"I had a sister? I had a sister!" Joanne was almost crying in disbelief.

"Yes you did! But you killed her!" this time Taehyung looked at her, his face fuming red with anger.

"You were too idiotic to take care of yourself and got yourself into trouble all the time. But your idiocy exceeded limits and killed your sister!" Taehyung yelled which startled Joanne.

Taehyung walked to Joanne and grabbed her hand. He then dragged her out of the room. Outside the room was a corridor which seemed like it hasn't been swept in years. He then walked to the end of the corridor which led to a narrow passage which was faintly lit. He dragged her to a room at the end of the passage. He kicked opened the door and violently pushed her in.

"Look! Do you have any idea how much I loved her? Do you even know how much she mean to me? I've imagined a whole life with her!" he walked to her pushed her even more.

Joanne looked at the walls around her. Pictures of Lucy everywhere. Photos everywhere.

Is he as psychopath? Stalker?

Joanne was caught off guard when Taehyung grabbed her by the back of her neck and brought her close to one of the photographs.

"Look at her beautiful smile! Her beautiful eyes! You ruined everything thing!" he then pushed her and she fell down hitting her head to the table. She felt a sharp pain on one side of her head. She then felt a warm liquid flowing down her face,she  brought her hand up and felt the liquid flowing down. She looked at her hand and gasped.

"Oh! You are worried about the little amount of blood on your face? Killer like you!" Taehyung said pulling a stool and sitting in front of her.

                       🌹 🌹 🌹

"What are you planning to do? You are no going to police? How do you think you are going to search her? She could be anywhere in this world," Jin tried to convince Jungkook about calling police to rescue Joanne.

Jungkook shook his head in disagreement. He went into deep thoughts for a while after which he spoke.

"I have an idea, can you get me a laptop?" Jungkook asked.

Jin looked at him as if he was mad for a while and walked away. He came back after a while with a laptop in his hand and gave it to Jungkook. Jungkook was doing something while Jin grew impatient.

"Are you even listening to me!" he almost yelled.

Jungkook looked up and turned the laptop to Jin. "When were still love birds back then I gave Joanne a GPS necklace. I hope she is still wearing it. If it's the case I can find her and rescue her without Taehyung knowing it. God please let it work!" he continued his work on laptop.

"So it shows the exact location?" Jin asked curiosity taking over him.

"I wish it does, I don't know if it still works," Jungkook was looking at the computer intensely. He tried for a considerable amount of time but he couldn't find her location. It kept blinking one place at one time and another place at other time.

"FUCK!" Jungkook pushed away the laptop in frustration.

"Keep trying Kook what if it works after a while," Jin was concerned.
Jungkook leaned back and closed his eyes.

"This is my only chance to get her back Jin, this has to work," He barely whispered.

Jin walked to him, pulled the laptop closer to him and spoke,"Then keep trying."

Jungkook got up and walked to the door. Jin looked at him confused.

"Where are you going?" asked Jin looking Jungkook who is walking out of the door.

"Come, we are going to Jimin. This laptop is not good enough to get prefect signals. We need his help," Jungkook grabbed his jacket and looked at Jin as if he was waiting for him to follow him. Jin got up and followed him. Soon after they went to an abandoned place with only mobile van in the visible sight.

Jungkook got down from the car and walked to the van. He knocked on the door. He brought his hand up and held his head.

"Does it hurt?" Jin asked out of concern.

"A little," Jungkook answered.

"Who is it?" a voice came from a speaker on the door.

"It's Jungkook, open the door Jimin," he asked.

"Who ever you are tell the password," he ordered.

Jungkook sighed and spoke," Peaches"

After weird sounds the door unlocked and a man in his early twenties greeted them. As he smiled his eyes creased into half moon and his plump lips looked more beautiful. His smile was beautiful.

"Jungkook! My man!" he exclaimed.

"Hi Jimin," Jungkook didn't smile.

Oh hey! Don't forget to vote and comment! 😀 And oh donate on my Kofi if you want to support uwu