14. Peace

"119, what's your emergency?"

"My husband is bleeding and he doesn't look good," Joanne spoke fast.

"Please don't panic, our team is on the way. Please put pressure on his wound to stop the bleeding," the operator on the other side said. She moved closer and put pressure on his wound.

"Can you tell what happened?"

"An asshole is trying to kill him. Look I don't have much time and I don't think-," Joanne winced in pain when a hand pulled her hair and yanked her head back.

"You are so annoying," Taehyung said, pulled the phone out of her hand and threw out of the window. "No more tricks honey or I'll paint his brains all over the place," he said pointing at Jungkook.

When did he come? He sure got strong balls

"Come," he pulled her hair again. "Play time is over baby."

"No, no no, put me down," Jimin started to hit the back of the bald head guy. "He can't take her!"

"Okay, I will put you down once because you are cute," the beefy bald head guy put Jimin down. Jimin blinked his eyes rapidly because he was confused. Why did he put him down? He started to run. It felt odd after a few seconds because he was running but he wasn't moving. He turned around to see the guy holding his hoodie. He was running in the same place the whole time.

"I said I will put you down but I didn't say you could run," he smiled revealing his stained teeth that looked like he hasn't brushed in years.

"Move," Taehyung pressed his gun against her spine as she walked ahead of him with hands in the air. She looked back at Jungkook lying there helpless and the corner of her eyes stung. She kept looking until she walked out of the door and he disappeared.

"Oh come on. Enough with the angst," Taehyung sighed when Joanne sniffled. "You both were not meant to be live with that."

"Says who!" She spoke through wobbled voice.

"Says the fate. Like look at it. You forgot your memories, you stayed away from him, you are leaving him now. It's just meant to be. You guys are a mess. I kind of pity you honestly," he said as he clicked his tongue.

"That's not fate. Those were choices we made because we love each other and we wanted the best for each other. Those are choices Taehyung," she said.

"Choices huh? You are a real talker."

"He choose to stay away from be because he didn't want to make me uncomfortable, I choose to walk away now because I didn't want him to die. You asshole."

"Whatever you say," he shrugged his shoulders.

"He will find you no matter where ever you take me," she said.

"Oh don't worry about that. I've already made the arrangements. We are going far far away."

🏍️🏍️🏍️