13. Vroom Vroom Bitch

"I've been actually watching Joanne kick the shit out of my men, now I will have more entertainment

"I've been actually watching Joanne kick the shit out of my men, now I will have more entertainment. Please start the circus," Taehyung said, brushing a fringe off his face.

"This isn't a joke," Jin said.

"Did I say it is a joke?" Taehyung chuckled as he looked at Joanne. "You carry on sweety, you are doing great," he said. Joanne got up after beating the man unconscious and went to Taehyung. She looked at Jungkook and back at Taehyung. She brought her hand up and slapped him. Three of them collectively gasped when she did that

"Wow," Taehyung smirked as he traced his hand over his stinging cheek. "You really shouldn't have done that."

"Hyung here is the plan. We distract Taehyung and his men then let Joanne and Jungkook escape. We will then run off," Jimin whispered looking at Jin and Yoongi.

"Run off to after life?" Yoongi nervously looked around. Jimin rolled his eyes. Jin nodded.

"Priority is saving Jungkook and Joanne," Jin spoke as he looked at Jungkook who was lying unconscious. Then they heard voices and foot steps approaching them.

"Uh Jimin, I think we can forget anything about escaping or saving," Yoongi said as he chuckled nervously looking at the entrance of the room they were in. Jimin's mouth dropped open when a bunch of beefy guys comes in.

"Hyung nim!" They greeted as soon as they came in.

"Let's see if you can beat the shit out them now," Taehyung said, pulling Joanne closer to him getting a disgusted grunt out of her.

"Let me go you fucker!" Joanne tried to free herself but he was strong for her.

"Hyung, plan B," Jimin asked biting his nails. Jin gives him a puzzled look.

"When did we have a plan A to think of plan B?" Jin asked.

"Okay, this is the day I die," Yoongi said, sounding like he was dead already.

"Let the show begin," Taehyung snapped his fingers.

"Oh no," Yoongi's soul left his body. "Jimin-ah what should we do?" Yoongi asked still looking at the beefy guys and he looks to the side when he didn't get any response. "Betrayal," he whispered when Jimin and Jin were no where to be seen in the sight.

"Shh, watch, it's so entertaining," Taehyung said. "Just because you succeed in flipping me over once doesn't mean I'll let you do that again," Taehyung said.

Shit. He figured out

On the other end Jimin runs and hides inside one of the abandoned wooden boxes.

"Little boy where are you?" The bald headed beefy guy came searching for him.

"Fuck," Jimin cursed under his breathe. He started to think of a plan while he hid there.

"There you are!" Jimin shrieked when the guy lifted him by his shirt. "Let's play."

"Dude not the face, my handsome face," Jin jerks away when a guy tried to hit him. He punched the guy in the face and regreted it instantly when he unleashed a demon in him.

The guy literally roars and lifts Jin in the air.

"Put me down you moron!"

He did put Jin down. Only that he threw him on the ground. Jin coughed as he rolled aside.

"Yahh, you should pick someone of your own size. You pig faced jerk," Yoongi put his fists up in defense. The guy giggled and threw Yoongi on his shoulder. He put him in a corner.

"If you move an inch, I'll crush you," the pig faced guy warned him. Yoongi nodded as he gulped.

"This really is a circus right?" Taehyung was enjoying it a lot. "This will be over soon. Later we can go away."

Sure in your dreams.

Joanne stepped his foot and kicked his crotch with her leg. "You keep underestimating me," she said as he left Taehyung who was holding his crotch and crying in pain. She went to Jungkook and tried to wake him.

"Jungkook," she tapped his cheek lightly. He was passed out cold. Not even a single movement from him. She looked around and saw the mess.

Where did everything go wrong??? But we are not dying here.

She moved Jungkook and leaned him against a wall. Then she looked in her pockets even though she knew that she wouldn't find her phone. She huffed in frustration and then she blub lit up above her head.

Jungkook's phone.

She sprinted to him and checked his pockets. She shooted her fist in the air when she found the phone. She dailed the emergency number.

🏍️🏍️🏍️

Lovely, who was unaware of all these was cooking peacefully in her home.

Until she received a call.

The caller ID made her frown and she almost ignored the call when something in her bugged to answer it.

"Lovely!"

His voice irked her. It's been almost an year since they broke up. Why was he calling now?

"What?" She barked. Irritation clearly giving away in her voice.

"I sent you an address," he grunted. "Come. Help us," he ended the call. She frowned as she looked at her phone. She checked her messages and clicked on the live location he sent.

What does he want? It's not one of his pranks right?

"Calling after a goddamn year without a proper break up and now he wants my help," she murmured.

"Park Jimin you asshole," she scolded.

She then left the cooking midway, ofcourse she turned the gas off.

"It's been a while," she said, caressing her leather jacket. She put in on and pulled the riding gloves onto her hands.

"Well then, here I come. Vroom vroom bitches."

🥵🥵 Hi sir

🥵🥵 Hi sir.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. See in you in next update. Likes, comments, and Kofi donations are appreciated uwu