3. Save me

After feeding Jungkook Joanne went back to the kitchen and handed over the tray to Mrs

After feeding Jungkook Joanne went back to the kitchen and handed over the tray to Mrs.Lee. She looked at the tray a  bit surprised and said,"Did he finish the whole thing? I wasn't expecting that." She then placed the bowls in the dish washer.

"Yes he seemed to be really hungry," said Joanne her following Mrs.Lee.
For a while Joanne spent her time learning some important things of how to be a good maid, she even searched through internet about it. Later Mrs.Lee taught her some basic cleaning tips and some simple cooking recipes. Joanne tried her best to remember all of them especially the cooking recipes because she is an extreme food lover. When she was mid way of learning how to make a perfect lava cake she heard a buzzer. Mrs.Lee quickly press a button at the left corner of the kitchen counter and Jungkook spoke.

"Mrs.Lee there is an important meeting in next one hour, please prepare food for four people including me. Oh yes ask Joanne to come upstairs," he said to which Mrs.Lee said okay and asked details about what kind of food need to be prepared. After she got required information she quickly walked to the freezer to get the needs. She then looked at Joanne and said "Quick Joanne, go up master Jungkook needs you."

"Okay Mrs.Lee," she said and went upstairs. She then knocked on the door before going in. She didn't hear a come in so she stood there for a while. Mean while her phone buzzed. The caller ID showed "Babe 👅". She quickly slid the green icon and spoke.

"Hey babe what's up? " asked Joanne.

"Nothing babe, just called to check on you. How is your first day?" asked Lovely.

Joanne blushed a little before answering. "It's hot as fuck babe!"
"What do you mean," asked Lovely laughing loudly.

"I mean, how should I put this," she said pacing up and down the floor a bit. Finally she stopped in front if Jungkook's room and spoke.
"See, he didn't go to work today because he is sick so many amazing things happened," she said blushing furiously.

"I saw him naked today," said Joanne giggling.

"What do you mean you saw him naked!" Lovely was almost yelling.

"Woah! Calm down a bit, it was only till torso. Damn!," she said licking her lips.

"Joanne! Are you seriously talking this standing in his home?" asked Lovely in a alarmed tone.

"Oh shit" Joanne completely forgot she was speaking loudly the whole time.

"Okay, okay I'll call you later. Wait, are you coming home tonight?" she asked.

"I haven't decided yet, I'll call you and let you know later, bye and don't fuck up your first day!" she warned and cut the line.

Joanne put the phone in her pocket and turend around. Her heart was in her mouth.

holy shit!!!!!!! Ju-jungkook??!! What the fuck do i do?? How the fuck am I supposed to cover this? Oh fuck did he hear everything I said??!! Shoot I don't want to get fired on the first day!!! Her t-shirt was almost wet from her sweat.

"Joanne, how long have you been waiting here? "asked Jungkook wiping his wet face with a towel.

so??? he didn't listen to it?? Thank the almighty!!!thank you for saving me from the embarrassment!!!

"Well, it hasn't been so long. I knocked on the door but didn't hear an answer, so I was just waiting," said Joanne faking a smile.

mama!!! He is hot!!! ughhh why does he look so good in wet hair!!! by the way did you get better already????

"Okay then, I was in shower so it took while," he said turning around and walking away. "Come on in," he added.

shower!!! Can I join next time!!! He he he.....

"Yes master Jungkook," said Joanne and walked inside.

"Get me those files from the top rack," he said pointing. Joanne nodded and walked to where Jungkook pointed. She tried to reach the self but it was too high. So she dragged a chair to get better access. Jungkook turned around and saw Joanne.

"What are doing Joanne?? He smiled to himself and walked forward. He stood behind the chair still smiling. Joanne got the files and was about to get down when she was startled by Jungkook standing behind her. She lost her grip and fell from the chair. But before her body could touch the floor and strong grip held her. She opened her eyes and her gaze met Jungkook's. He smiled. She quickly got away from his grip and stood a bit away from him.

"I'm so sorry master Jungkook, I lost my balance," she said looking down now.

"It's okay, not trying to see you in hospital after first day at your work are we?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

What the fuck are you trying to do???? What is it to you if I fall I die??? Don't ever touch me Jungkook!!!!!I'll fucking snap your neck!!!! You are a married man!

Joanne wanted to yell these words at his face but she did not do it. All she did was nod.

"Anything else you need my help in master Jungkook?" asked Joanne her through a shaky voice.

"Nothing Joanne, earlier I was felt weak to do anything so I called you for help. But I guess the medicine you gave me worked. I'll be fine, you can leave now," he said crossing his arms on his chest revealing his sexy veins.

Oh fuck the veins!!I'm should leave now or I'll drown in his sexiness

"Okay master Jungkook, let me know if you need anything anytime," she said and walked out of the room. She ran into one of the bathrooms she found on the way and splashed her face with water until her hands hurt. She then wiped her face.

"Jungkook........ Why why why.... I know you are not having any intentions towards me but it-it is hard for me... It's a mere crush but why does my heart flutter a lot???Ughhhh!!!! God!!!!! Save me!!!!!!!!!

Like and comment on the episodes and donate on Kofi to support the author :D