Chapter Twentieth : Mission

"Hello! ~" Jin said to Hoseok on the other side.

"Eh, hyung! Hi! What's up? Do you need help with anything? But everything comes with money. No money, no talk." Hoseok replied followed with laughed after that.

"Sheesh, it's about Yoongi.."

"Oh..," The man on the other line said,  "Ehhhh! Wait, is he okay? Does he remember anything yet?"

Jin stayed silent, then looked at Yoongi, "Do you remember them?".

"Who?" Yoongi said, his face was almost expressionless but his focused stare showed that he's confused.

"Hobi."

Flashback of memories flashed upon his eyes for a split second making his head ache, Yoongi groaned in pain as he touched the back of his head.

"I don't know, maybe.." He said while hitting the back of his head a few times.

"Oi, oi, oi! Don't hit your head, we can't afford having you in the hospital again." Jin said, worried can be seen on his facial expression.

Gasped can be listen from the other side, "WHAT THE F- YOONGI ISN'T IN HOSPITAL?! YO, HYUNG, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE????" Hoseok shouted from the other side.

"Uh..," Jin scratched his temple a few time, "Well, I.. broke him out?"

"DUDE, WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?!"

"Well, obviously, that's the reason why I call you." Jin said, laughing nervously.

"Bro, I don't want to get in trouble like that."

"Money?" Jin said.

The other side of the phone went silent for a few minute, "Okay, money."

Jin scoffed and smiled, "I mentioned money and you quickly went silent."

"Oh well, RM been servicing the cars, so we're in need for more money. You know, for the car parts and everything."

"Oh yea, we need the car too."

Hoseok once again went silent, "Uh.. more money?"

Jin sighed, "Yes, Hobi, more money for you.", he turned around and saw Yoongi smiling, "Why you smiling?".

Yoongi smiled even bigger, "That helped me recover some of my memory of us.".

Jin smiled, "That's good to know."

He then turned back and his face went serious, "Hobi, I need help. Our mission is to save Hyurin, so I want you to gather data at SeolGi's mansion, and be our eyes on the day we went there to save her."

"As long as you pay me good, consider everything's done." Hoseok replied and he ended the call.

Jin took a deep breath while he put his phone back to his pocket, his eyes looking outaide of his window, visioning the plan to save Hyurin.

"Hyung," He heard Yoongi said softly, he tilted his face to look at him, "Yea?" He replied.

"Thank you, again." Yoongi said, his hand clasped together as his arms rest on his thigh, his eyes eyeing Jin.

Jin nodded, "Well, a promise is a promise. I have my responsibility, and I will do whatever it takes to fulfill it."

Yoongi nodded understand. He then stood up, "So, what's next?".

The older man closed his eyes and took a deep breath again, the atmosphere turned heavy, "Get ready to kill the man who raped my sister, I don't care even if it is your brother." he said in a cold manner.

Yoongi was taken aback, "You really want to kill him?"

"I may be nice, but I am capable of doing terrible things to those who deserve it." He said then he walked away to the stairs.

He stopped and said, "You can stay here until the mission day. We both want to meet that guy, to settle yours and mine problems. Hopefully you're mentally prepared at that time."

Yoongi looked at Jin's back as he went upstairs and slowly gone from his vision.

Everything went silent, Yoongi took a deep breath and slumped himself into the couch.

"Hyung, why are you making me do this to you?  What did I even do that made you like this? Where did we went wrong?" Yoongi whispered to himself, wondering how his loving brother can turned into a monster.

The only thing he wanted was to save Hyurin, but he knew, Jin won't let Seolgi go without hurting him.

He ran his fingers through his hair and stood up, sighing as his mind drifted away wondering how in the world can everything happened so fast.

Yoongi walked himself to one of the guest room and lied down his tired body, quickly falling into his sleep.

--

The next day, Yoongi woke up and got up from the bed.  Another day filled with guilt and shame, he brushed his hair through his fingers.

Bullet sound can heard from somewhere inside the house, Yoongi followed the sound and found out Jin was practicing in his indoor shooting range.

He went and sit down at one of the wooden chair nearby, watching Jin practicing his shooting skill.

After a while, Jin felt a stare on him and turned his head to the side, "Eh?" shocked was displayed on his face.

Yoongi put up his hand as a greeting and smile, "Nice shots" he gave a thumbs up to Jin.

A smile creeped on his face and he chuckled, "Thanks," He said and walked to his gun wall to put back the gun.

Jin removed his equipment and tidied up his shirt, "So, what brings you here?".

"The sound?"

He nodded understand, "Breakfast was on the dining table, eat it before it gets cold."

Yoongi raised both his eyebrows, "You made me breakfast? That's very kind of you." He said with a big smile and quickly got up from his chair.

"I need to keep you energized or else I need to fight SeolGi alone."

Yoongi's smile faded when he heard his dearest brother's name, he halted and said, "True".

Jin pretend he didn't notice the smile was gone and continue walking out from the room, "Yeah, make sure you're ready, Yoongi."

___________
TO BE CONTINUE

Hi guys, I'm sorry I took so long to update even a single chapter 😭 But I hope you guus enjoy this, I'll be updating again soon!

Also, if you guys feel very angelic and want to donate, feel free to give me donation so I can feel motivated to write more 😭❤️

https://www.paypal.me/marysiaofficial

Have a great day! Love y'all! <3