Chapter Three: An Unknown Number

You lifted your eyebrow, "You don't like him?"

"Not at all. He seems nice from the outside but he keeps glancing at you, especially your leg, mom." She sighed.

"You noticed it, huh?"

She nodded.

"Let's not talk about this, Rin." You said and continued to chopped the vegetables for dinner.

--

After the three of you had your dinner in silent, you washed the plates and walked back to your room. You flopped yourself in your bed and finally checked your phone for the first time in the day.

An unread message was inside your mailbox so you clicked on it.

"See you next week. You looked stunning today. I wish I could devour you whole and taste your sweet taste."

You read it with a trembling hand, "Who is this?!" you said in your head.

You check the sender but it was unknown. Suddenly another message was sent along with a picture.

"I can see you, babe. Don't be scared, I won't hurt you no matter what. "

You clicked the picture and saw it was you from yesterday when you're naked and was changing your outfit.

"W-who are you?! " You looked around.

Ding!

You checked your message,

"You will know me soon."

You close your phone and stood up, ready to walked out but another 'ding' sound came from your phone as it buzzed.

"If you tried to tell anybody about this. Be careful cuz I'll hurt the people around you. Especially your husband and step daughter."

You threw the phone across the room, trembling as you looked around you again.

Your breathing got heavy as you ran out from your room, terified because he saw every movement you make.

"What the fuck are you doing, Y/n?!" Yoongi yelled at you, but the butterflies in your stomach fly in happiness when you heard him saying your name.

"T-there's som-" You covered your mouth, you remember that person said "I'll hurt the people around you.".

Yoongi frowned, "What? There's what? Someone inside your room?" He hissed and stepped to you slowly with his eyes narrowed.

You shake your head no, "Please, please don't come in. "

Yoongi shoved you away, "Are you hiding a man?! You're married to me, woman! " He stormed into your room and looked around.

You walked inside the room and tried to stop him but he pushed you away and checked around again. When he didn't saw anything suspicious, he stopped.

He looked at you with a glare, "If I caught any guy inside your room, you're done." with that he walked out from the room angrily.

Ding!

Your eyes slowly turned toward the sound, Ding!

Ding!
Ding!
Ding!

"Stop sending me messages, stop it. Please, I beg you." You said as you picked up your cracked phone.

"I warned you before, darling. "

"You told him already, don't you?"

"I'll give him some gift tomorrow."

"Seems like he was aware that you got another man, and that is me."

"I love you, babe. "

You closed your eyes, trying to ease your uneasiness. You decided to shower in the bathroom outside your room. You grabbed your night gown and undergarments before you dashed out from your room.

--

The next morning you woke up and got to the kitchen to prepared some breakfast. After you settled everything on the table, Yoongi went into the kitchen, he was wearing his police uniform.

You sat down the opposite of him, "H-hey."

He lifted his head and looked at you with a frown, "What do you want?"

"B-be careful when you're at work today."

"I don't need you to tell me that."

You lowered your head and continued your breakfast, not long after that you heard a small footsteps running to the kitchen.

"Good morning, dad! Good morning, mommy!"

Yoongi tightened his jaw but he didn't said anything and instead just greeted his daugher back.

Hyurin ate her breakfast then pecked your cheek before running back to her bedroom to grabbed her school stuff.

Yoongi picked his daughter up and walked out from the house, then drove off to sent her to school and go to work.

You washed the plates and cleaned the kitchen once more before heading to the bathroom to shower; after you took your shirt and a comfortable trouser.

In the afternoon, you took your phone and grabbed your bag and car key to go out. You searched for the spare house key and put it inside your bag.

You checked the fridge and decided to go and buy some groceries while you go out later.

Then you walked out from the house, locked the main door and got into your car. Suddenly, your phone rang.

It's the number phone yesterday.

"Hello?"

"Hello, babygirl."

Your eyes widen in shocked, "It's you! "

"Yes, it's me. How are you today? I didn't see you showering inside your bathroom. Why didn't you give me a good show like you did that day?"

"Fuck off! I don't want anything happened to my family or me! "

"Awe, sweetie~ I'm just going to give a good gift for someone that disturbed our relationship, why can't I? "

"I am not in relationship with you! I am a married woman! "

"I know, but I don't care. It's not like he likes you anyway. He is wasting a delicious meal into a waste, so I'll just took it away from him."

"What the f-- Are you crazy?! "

"Of course, I'm always crazy for you. "

"Just quit it already! Why are you doing this? Just stop it, can't you?"

"Sure, but you must sleep with me."

You got silent for a moment, "No."

"Awe, really? You don't want it? That's fine, I'll make you like, no, love it when we make love.  I wanna hear you screaming my name as you feel the pleasure I'm giving you."

Your hand started to trembled again, "SeolGi, you're my brother-in-law, not my husband. Please stop giving me headache."

"What? I didn't hear ya. I got more work to do, see you next week, baby girl.  I Love you. " with that, he hung up the call.

You screamed in frustration, "I hate you! I hate you, Min SeolGi!"

____________
Hi guys, I would really appreciate it if you guys donate to me. Honestly, I've been wanting to buy a DSLR for my college course, but I don't have enough money yet and I don't want to burden my mum anymore, the college fee is already expensive enough. :')

Here's my paypal : https://www.paypal.me/marysiaofficial

You guys can also find me by searching @ marysiaofficial on paypal

I am thankful and appreciate for every one of you ❤️