Chapter Twenty-Two

Seolgi was walking around his room in circle, both his palm clasping each other while it stayed a few inch away from his chest, his eyebrows furrowed while his eyes was focused on his deep thought.

"Boss!"

Seolgi halted his move and darted his focus on his office door, he walked back to his seat and said, "Come in."

He fixed his suit and tie, while his man walked inside the office with a file in his hand.

He put the file on Seolgi's table, "What is this?" Seolgi leaned his back to his chair and rested his arm on each of the chair side.

"The data about the trafficking."

Seolgi's lifted his eyebrow, "Oh, nice." He leaned in back to his desk and opened the file, "Any news about Y/n?".

The man looked at his left and right, leaned in and sotfly said, "Our men in the USA saw her at the airport a few days ago, it seems like she's meeting someone there.".

Seolgi smirked, he threw the file on the desk and cracked his neck, "That's interesting, find out why she's there and report back to me tomorrow."

The man nodded once, "Yes, boss."  Seolgi hummed in response and signalled the man to leave him alone. The man quickly walked out and leave him.

Soon, Seolgi stood up and walked out from the office too.  He walked down the corridor and entered the elevator then pushed the highest floor button.

PING!

He walked out from the elevator and let his hand trail along the wall, slowly walked and stopped in front of a locked door.  He put his fingerprint on the lock and the door unlocked, "Hello there, Rin."

Hyurin kept her head low but her eyes looking at her uncle, she kept quiet and was sitting on a chair that was placed in the room.

"Rin, you know that uncle care about you, don't you?" He hunkered down in front of Hyurin and softly caressed her head.

She curled her fingers into a fist, anger filling her body, she had always love her family, but what her uncle did to her parents was wrong, she regret not telling Yoongi about the incident before, she knew something was wrong, but she was blinded by her own principles and wasn't able to make the right decision at the moment.

"Do you want to hear a story?" Seolgi stood up and put both his hand on each side of his pants pocket.

Hyurin stayed silent but her eyes still focusing on Seolgi.

"A long time ago, there is this two brother who really trust and care about each other," He smiled, "The younger one was a bit rebellious, and he was bounded with work and a lot of stuff in his future. The older one..., he was happy and kind, and he was free to do whatever he wanted. But everything changed when a certain girl entered their life." .

"Who are they?" Hyurin looked up to her uncle, curious and confused why it sounds so familiar yet so foreign.

Seolgi sarcastically chuckled, "Your dad, me and his wife."

Hyurin furrowed her eyebrows, "Huh?" She tilted her head to the side, "I don't understand."  Seolgi laughed out loud and said, "Little girl, it's a adult problem. I hope when you're adult, you'll find a good person who will love you to the fullest."

Hyurin was confused, she didn't know what she should say to her uncle.

----------

"Rin, are you okay?" Yoongi sit on a chair while playing with his own fingers, contemplating whether Hyurin was doing alright or not at Seolgi's side. "I will save you, Rin. Just wait for me, I will definitely save you and protect you from any harm." .

Jin was in his range room preparing his stuff for their mission, he sighed as he put the gun in their bags, it's 4 versus 300 men, excluding Seolgi.  There's women and maids at the hideout, he doesn't want to harm the innocents, but he knew that they're loyal to Seolgi as they are his people.  

He can't save everybody, but he must reach his goal, which was to repay what he did to Y/n.

Both J-hope and RM was staying at the Jin's place.  J-hope was working on his computer to find out more stuff about Seolgi as RM was sitting on a couch at the corner of the room reading his book.

"Hey," Hope turned his head to RM, RM looked up from his book and hummed in response, "Do you think we going to get out from that place alive and safe from harm?".  RM chuckled, "I don't know, maybe. But, out of all the job we've done, which one was it that doesn't risk our life?".  "True." J-hope nodded a few time agreeing with what RM just said, they both then went back to what they were doing earlier.

The weather outside was nice and warm, but the tension between everybody in the house was tense, the aura wasn't a great one, everybody have their own thing that they're anxious about, but deal had been made, there's no more turning back.