Chapter Four: A 'Good' Gift

You went to change your cracked screen protector which was cracked due to you threw it to the wall yesterday.  Then, you went to the grocery store to buy some food.

You went to the counter and paid for the groceries.  After you put the stuff in your car trunk, you heard you phone rang.

"What do you want from me again?"

"Huh..?"

You looked at the number and your eyes widen, "U-uh, sorry. I though it was someone who I didn't want to get a call from. Anyway, what can I help you?"

"Mrs. Min, your husband is rushed to the hospital. Can you go to the XX hospital right away?"

You gritted your teeth, you started the engine rushed to the hospital. You ran to the receptionist desk and asked for Yoongi's room.

You quickly went to his room and your heart broken when you saw him lying on the hospital bed.  You walked to him and sat down on the chair beside his bed.

"Y-Yoongi?" You called out for him.

You heard something from the bathroom so you turned your head toward the sound, a guy around his early twenties wearing a police uniform went out from the bathroom.

"Oh! You must be his wife, right?" He asked.

You nodded and quickly stood up.

"What happened to him?" You said, glancing at Yoongi then back to the guy.

"When he went out alone for lunch, he was suddenly late to came back to work. Luckily, someone met him and saw him already lying on the ground, losing a lots of blood. "

Your eyes got wet, he walked to you and patted your shoulder, "I'll get going now. Please take care of him."

You sat down again at the chair, suddenly your phone rang. You looked at the number and it was him.

"Do you like your gift?"

You started to sobbed, "Why do you have to do this?"

"Don't cry, baby girl. You need to save those tears for me. " He said while laughing.

"Why must you hurt him?!"

"Shhhh, he'll wake up if you shout like that. We didn't want him to wake up so soon."

"Fuck off." You hung up the call but he called again.

You rejected the call and suddenly a message was sent in.  You looked at the message and rubbed your aching head.

"If you didn't answered it again, the next 'gift' will be sent to Hyurin."

He called you again and you picked the call up, "What do you want?"

"Turn around."

You turn around and saw him outside the door with a grin on his face.

You shivered in fear, you tried to hung up the phone but he glare at you. He walked into the room and lifted your chin up.

"Look at this beautiful woman." He said, his grin was still on his face.

"Don't touch me." You pushed his hand away in disgust.

He tighten the grip on your chin, "Do that again and that man over there will die."

You glared at him, "Awe, such a cute glare." He said and bent down to kissed your lips.

He kissed you intensely as he clenched your jaw making you open your mouth in pain and he shoved his tongue in, exploring your sweet cave.

You tried to push him but looked at you in the eyes like he was warning you.

Your tears slide down your eyes as he was attacking you lips, he stopped only when the two of you out of breath and looked at you. He kissed the tears away and peck your lips once again.

You lowered you head as you wiped your mouth, "I can't wait to taste more of you, baby girl." He whispered into your ear seductively.

Yoongi's hand twitched, he frowned a little bit as he slowly opened his eyes. "Hyung? " he said in a breathy voice.

"Yeah? Do you need some water?" SeolGi asked, he suddenly turned into a loving brother which Yoongi had known all this time.

He looked at you and sent you a glare, warning you to not talked anything about it. You lowered your head, not wanting to meet anyone's eyes.

Yoongi turned at his left and saw you, "Go and pick Hyurin from her school. " He said in a monotone voice.

You nodded and stood up from the chair, SeolGi gave him a glass of water before he pushed the button that was next to Yoongi's bed to call for the nurse.

You turned around to walked out from the room, but Yoongi grabbed your hand.

You looked at him, "Do you need anything?"

He looked at you and then frowned slightly, "Why was your lips so swollen? "

Your heart jumped in shock, "H-huh?" You touched your lips, "You must seen wrong. My lips is not swollen." You pushed his hand away softly and turned to walked out.

Just as you walked out from the room, you heard Yoongi said, "It's my stomach that was stabbed, Y/n, not my eyes."

You quickly got into your car and let your tears fell down as your sobbed, you took out a tissue from your bag and wiped your lips.

You looked at yourself in the mirror and saw your lips, you touched it and once again cried in silent.

--

"Mommy, why is your eye so red? Did you cried just now?" Hyurin said when she got into your car.

You smile to her and keep silent.

She touched your hand and looked up to you, "Mom, you know you can tell me anything, right?"

You looked at her, "I'm sorry, Rin. It's not like I don't want to tell you but there's nothing I can tell you."

She looked at you with a frown, she opened her mouth to say something but in the end she choose to stay silent.

______________
TBC