Chapter Two: A Guest

"She was so matured despite her young age. I wish I could be like her; bold but understanding." You thought, the tears in your eyes was threatening to fall down.

You washed your hand and wiped the small puddle in your eyes, then continue to wash the dishes.

After that, you walked back to your room and had a warm bath to relax yourself. You changed into a short pant and a white plain shirt.

You got out from your room and started to clean the house, starting from the living room. You took the vacuum and cleaned the living room, then tidied the couch and the stuff on the coffee table.

Soon, you put back the vacuum and went to the kitchen, you put the dishes back to it's place and vacuum the whole area.

After you were done, you went to the bathroom near the living room and cleaned it as well.

Ding dong!

Your hand stopped and you listened carefully to confirmed if somebody's coming.

Ding dong!

You put the stuff back and washed your hand, then you opened the door, "Seol Gi..?"

"Oh, hi, Y/n," He said with a wide smile, "Is my lil brother home?" He looked at you and his eyes scanned you from head to toe.

You shook your head left and right, "I'm sorry, but he's probably picking Hyurin from her school." You smiled back.

He stopped to think for awhile, "Then.., I'll wait for him inside, can I?"

You hesitated, "Uh... Sure, come in." you stepped aside and let him walked inside.

He smiled and mouthed a thank you before he walked in. He went to the living room and sat down, looking around the house while you followed him from behind.

"Were you cleaning the house just now?" He turned to looked at you, his voice was soothing. It sounded really sincere that he care about you, in a sister-in-law way, of course.

You nodded and lowered your head to avoided his gaze, "Yeah."

"Oh, I see." There's a faint smile on his lips, "I wish I had a wife like you too." He turned back and shifted comfortably into the couch.

You frowned in confusion, "Huh?" You thought to yourself.

"Come here," he said and patted the sit next to him, "Sit down here and so that we can have a chit chat."

You shook your head, "I-I'll make some coffee for you first." you said and quickly walked to the kitchen.

He chuckled, then stood up. Seolgi slowly walked to the kitchen. He stood behind you, touched your shoulder and went down to your arm.

"E-excuse me, Seolgi. We shouldn't be this close." You tried to distance yourself from him.

A laugh came out from his mouth, "Are you afraid of me?".

You stayed silent, and continued making the coffee, "I'll serve you the coffee at the living room." you said and walked back to the living room.

Seolgi smiled, "Okay." He followed you.

You put the coffee down to the table and he sat down on the couch, "I don't know why they let Yoongi marry you. He didn't even like you while here, I am dying to love you."

You stood beside the coffee table and focused your gaze to the floor, confused and a bit scared.

He picked up the cup and took a sip, Seolgi sit back comfortably and looked at you, "Do you love him?"