Chapter Eight: Trouble Maker

You let Hyurin took a shower first while you waited for your turn, you stood at the small balcony outside your rented room.

Uneasiness rose in your heart as your heartbeat quicken a beat.  You checked your phone and there's no message or incoming call.

"Damn you SeolGi!" You cursed under your breath.

Around 10 minutes later, Hyurin opened the balcony door and looked at you, she had wore her pyjamas.

"Mommy, why are you frowning? Who's coming to make trouble?" She stood beside you.

You crouched down and caress her hair, your eyes looking straight to hers, "Darling, I am so sorry to get you into this. I'm such a bad mother, I don't deserve to be your mother at all."

Her mouth curved downward, "What are you talking about, mom? My real mother had always taken care of me just like you did. What is making you feel down?"

"No matter what happened to me, I am sure your mother will always prayed for your safety from above.  If that person really came here and do something bad, you must quickly hide before he found you, okay?"

"Who is he?"

You shake your head, and she understood that you're saying that you couldn't tell her.

Bzzt! Bzzt!

You ushered her to walked back inside and she did what you said.  You closed the door and answered the phone.

"W-what do you want?"

"Where are you?"

You stayed silent, "You know you can't hide from me, dont you?"

"Stop your nonsense, SeolGi. I am not a toy that you can play around.  I have a husband, and he is your brother."

"Oh really? I never knew that he sees you as his wife.  Did you guys turned into a real husband and wife already? Well, guess what? I don't give a fuck. "

"I'm hanging up the phon--"

"I dare you to do that! "

You breath halted, "Please don't ruin my relationship!"

"Awe baby girl, you broke off your 'strong' mask already? I thought you really dare to not obey me."

You quickly hung up the phone.  A big sweat rolled down from your forehead, "H-hyurin," you walked into the room, your hand was trembling; in fact, your whole body was too.

"Yes, mom?" she said.

"Promise me you wouldn't tell anybody about this secret." You looked at her and showed your pinky finger.

"I promise." She said and intertwined your finger with hers.

"I am sure that person can searched me here, so I want you to put your bag under the bed and hide there. Please, please darling, do not come out until it is safe, okay?"

She hesitate, "But mom, who is that person?"

"You will know when the time comes, but never tell anybody about this. Never ever tell anybody about this, okay?"

She nodded.

"Even your father, or your uncle Jimin, or anybody."

"But what will happen to you?"

"Mommy don't know but it is definitely not a good thing."

You put her clothes under the bed, "Stay here. If mommy didn't come back, call for your uncle Jimin. But remember what mommy said, don't tell anybody about what happened to mommy."

She nodded understood.

You sighed in relief.  Hyurin sat down on the bed, looking at you with a confused look.

"Mommy." She said.

"Yea?" You answered as you sat down beside her.

"Why did you got more bruise at your neck and shoulder?" She asked and you quickly ran to the mirror to checked it out.

"Damn." You muttered softly.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Your eyes divert to the door.

"Babygirl, I know you're in there."

Your breath got heavy, "Rin, quick! Hid under the bed."

Hyurin quickly jumped from the bed and got under the bed, her heart quicken a beat; scared because she never encountered any heart shaken moment like this before.

You stayed silent, hoping he would go away since you didn't answered him.  But your thoughts was cancelled, the door was unlocked.

"You tryna play hide and seek, huh?" SeolGi said, he took a step towards you.

The door was locked again the moment the door meet its frame.

You step backward, "Please, go away."

Hyurin knew who was the voice owner, it was her uncle!

You turned around, trying to grab something to hit him but he was quicker to grabbed your hand, "Not a chance, babe."

"Let me go!"

He pushed you to the bed, hovering over you as he eye at you with lust and craving.  "Oh god, you're looking so delicious, Y/n."

Hyurin is under the bed! I need to get put from here!

You jerked up but he pushed you again, but this time he was pinning you from above, your hand was chained with his grip.

"Oh, no, no, baby girl. You're not going anywhere." He said, his voice is stern and there was a hint of anger in it.

"Get off me!"

He tightened his jaw; mad that you're shouting non-stop at him, "Scream one more time, and I'll torture you in every way you don't like."

You mouth stopped, your eyes was wet with unshed tears, your body was trembling; scared and angry .

"If you wanted to take me, please don't do it here." You plead at him, nearly crying.

He chuckled, "Looks like you give in to me. Sure thing, baby girl. As long as you shut your mouth from your damn family."

You nodded, the fire in your heart was burning; burning so much that it hurts you.

SeolGi get down from the bed, tidied his outfit back to better than he was just now. He looked at you, "Let's g--"

He heard something under the bed, his eyes divert to the bed then back to you.

A wide grin appeared on his face, "What did you bring here with you, baby girl?"

_______________
TBC