Chapter Twenty First

After breakfast, Yoongi spent his morning in the indoor shooting range, practicing and letting out his frustration. He didn't stop until Jin came rushing into the room and shocked him a news.

"What did you say?" Yoongi's eyes widen as his eyes filled with anger.

"Seolgi... was on the news."

"For what?" He put the gun on the table nearby, his breathing started to turn heavy.

"Human trafficking. He's one of the suspect in a big case in Korea for illegal trading and human trafficking. Children and women."

"So you're saying," Yoongi touched his temple in frustration, "My daughter.. is in a great danger?"

Jin turned his head away and sighed, "Yes, I'm afraid she is."

Yoongi was lost at word, he opened his mouth to deny it but the fact that he dare to do such awful thing to his ex-wife was something undeniable too.

He may lost some memories, but Y/n stayed in his mind, the guilt he had to her was too big for him to even forget.

"We going to need to take action quicker than we thought, Yoongi."

"But-" His brows turned into a big frown and a sigh escaped his mouth, Yoongi wanted to say so many excuses to say his brother will never do such thing but everything was just not right anymore.

Jin phone rang out of the sudden, he picked up the call and greeted the person.

"Hyung, I've got his location and the details."

Both Yoongi and Jin looked at each other in the eyes in surprised, "You mean, everything? The inside and out? Their whatever basement or secret way out?"

"Yes, sir!" Jin can imagine the smile on Hope's face while saying it.

"Come over my place and tell us the details." He ended the call and quickly walked out from the room as Yoongi followed him from behind.

Minute passed one by one, both Yoongi and Jin was getting anxious as the people they're waiting for was taking a long time to come.  Plan needs to be planned, the time won't wait for them.

DING DONG!

Jin's eyes darted to the front door, he quickly got up from the couch and welcome their brothers.

"Hope! RM!" His eyes lit up as the men came with a smile on their face, good news was about to come and he knew it for sure.

J-Hope and RM greeted their brothers and went inside, both their hand was full with electronic devices for the meeting.

"Follow me." Jin looked at them and tilted his to the side, signalling them tl follow him.

All the men stood up and followed Jin to his meeting room.  He's a bussiness man, and apparently, he sometimes do meeting with his people at his place.

The room wasn't that big, but it's still can be considered spacious, grey marbles as  its flooring and the wall was painted in creamy white.  A table was set in the middle of the room and 5 seats was placed near to it, and 2 seats facing the end of each side of the table.

"Sit down, let this meeting begin." Jin said as he sat himself down on the chair facing all of them.

The other three men nodded and took their seat.  J-hope quickly do their laptop set up and connect it to the projector for everybody to see.

RM stood up and went in front of the board. He cleared his throat and start explaining the design and details of Seolgi's hideout mansion.  It wasn't that hard for them both to find out about it as it is their job and they have been doing it for years.

The meeting went for hours and hours, planned was set and it was finally time for them to take action.

Yoongi felt heavy in his heart, it was his brother that they're going to face on.  He would never imagine his brother being mean, or what's worse, a world crime syndicate.

He excused himself from everybody and went back to the room Jin let him stay in.

He closed the door and locked it once he got in, heart aching so bad he grab his chest, hoping it'll stop.

His face scrunched in pain, he leaned his head on the door frame and tear started pooling in his eyes.

"Hyung, why?" He sobbed, he truly can't believe he had to do this to his brother. There is no way he could've imagine anything like this would happened.

He let his back slide down the door, sobbing uncontrollably as he grasped his hair in both his hand.  His wished he could've turn back time and fix where it went wrong.

"But where did it went wrong?" He sighed, letting his head rest on the door frame. His chest huffing up and down from the crying.

Jin was about to meet Yoongi to talk about their plan, but he stopped himself from knocking when he heard Yoongi's crying.

He let go of the door knob and stood there in silent, he knew how much Seolgi have changed, they've been friends for a while, but Seolgi was never a mean person.

"Yoongi, I'm sorry..." Jin whispered and turned around to leave Yoongi alone.