Chapter Twenty-Four

One sentence and they all stopped eating.  Yoongi felt like his heart had just sunk to the bottom of him soul, he was just having a peaceful time.

Jin looked at Yoongi, "Most importantly, are you ready, Yoongi?"

Yoongi looked at him in silent, his chest tightened again, pain spread over his body, he wanted to back out and run away from everything.

"Yes, I'm ready." He mouthed even though the pain in his chest still aching, his word hurted himself more, he wished this day would never come.

"That's good, then we'll be moving this evening," Jin stood up from his chair and picked up his plate, the others also quickly finished their food and wash their dishes.

Time flew so fast, they didn't even notice that the sun was finally setting. Jin went into his range room, picked up the bags and went out to the living room.

He saw that RM and J-hope were already sitting on the living room. J-hope was same as always, working on his laptop while RM was reading his book.

"Where is Yoongi?"

RM quit reading his book and put it to his side, "Still in his room, maybe. Do you want me to check up on him?".  Jin sighed, "Yes, please."

RM nodded, then he stood up and jogged to the stairs then up to Yoongi's room. Once he was in front of the door, he knocked and said, "Hyung, you there?"

"Yes, give me a few more minute. I'll come downstairs soon."

"Okay, we'll be waiting." RM said but he sat down next to Yoongi door.

Yoongi was still contemplating about Seolgi, he had already put his black shirt and pants on, but his heart wasn't feeling good.

He shook his head a few times and sighed deeply, "Let's do this, Yoongi. It'll all end soon." He picked up the shoulder holster next to him and put it on.

Yoongi quickly walked to the door and once again, took a deep breath and exhaled.  He turned the door knob and stepped outside his room.

"RM?"

RM looked up to Yoongi and quickly stood up, "I was just waiting for you." Yoongi gave him a small smile, "Thanks for waiting.".

Yoongi walked in front of him but RM didn't follow, he then turned back RM, "What's wrong? Are you nervous?"

"Not really, it's been my lifestyle, facing dangerous all the time. Aren't you a police officer?"

Yoongi lifted his eyebrows, "Yes, I was. I've left my work, sneaked out from the hospital, running away from everything."

"So what's more to worry about, hyung, let's finished the unfinished. You've faced so many things, our life has always been in danger, but we got to face the fear, and survive till the end of the day."

Yoongi chuckled, "Yeah, that's right." He nodded a few times, "Let's go." HE tilted his head to the side, signaling RM to follow him, which RM nodded agree.

The two of them walked down the stairs and Jin was waiting for them, "Come here, I'm going to give you just your bags." He said while waving his hand to tell them to get closer.  Jin took one of the bag and passed it to RM.  He opened it and smiled, "Awesome, got some good riffle in Hope's trunk, but this one works great too." then put it over his shoulder.

Jin passed the other bag to Yoongi and he opened it, "Thanks for preparing." Yoongi smiled and took two handgun from the bag then tucked it in his holster. Jin looked at all of them, "Let's go, time is running out. We got to act now or never." The others then nodded agree and was ready to move.

Yoongi sighed deeply, "Guys," He said making the others looked at him, "Thanks for everything you guys had helped me.".  Everyone stayed silent for a few second, then Jin as always broke the silence, "You're welcome, Yoongi. We all do this with intention. Let's get back to work."

Yoongi felt a bit relaxed after saying thanks to his friends.  It wasn't much, but he haven't been able to express his emotions clearly the past days, this made him happier.

The four of them walked to Jin's jeep truck, loaded their stuff in the trunk then got in the car.  Jin was the one driving and J-Hope became the map reader, they soon drove off the Seolgi's hideout.  Mission finally officially started.

--------------

"Boss!"

Seolgi lifted his head up from the file he was working on on his computer, "Come in." .  The same guy from yesterday walked inside his room in a rush, "I got the news about miss Y/n.".  Seolgi nodded his head, "Tell me, what did you got."

The man stood near his desk, and put a file on his desk. 

Seolgi opened the file and took some time to read, "What?" He chuckled, "She's a out of wedlock child??".  The man nodded once, "Yes. That's the data that we got.".  Seolgi laughed out loud then sighed, a smile stayed on his face, "Adult world is such a problem. Nobody can't seem to stay loyal to each other. We all can't seem to be honest with our feelings." He pushed himself up from his chair and put the file on his desk.

"You may leave." He said and the man quickly excused himself out from the room.

Seolgi took a deep breath and exhaled it, he stood in front of his window, facing the road and the view, "Love, I hope you're doing good up there. I can't wait to the day when I finally meet you again."

----------

Jin parked a few hundred meters away from the Seolgi's hideout.  RM jumped out from the truck and took out his rifle then pointed it at the watching tower nearby, a few armed men was on top of it, watching and patrolling for the night shift.

"4 men on each watch tower, nobody else is nearby" He informed them, there was 2 watch tower about 200 meter away the hideout. "Do you want me to wipe them out?" He continue watching the men. "Yes, please." Jin said and RM shot the men.

It was a silent kill, the 4 men went down in a few second, there wasn't much sound and nobody noticed the men was killed. 

"Yoongi, we going in soon, get ready." Jin said as his hand was still on the steering wheel, "RM, get in, you're going to watch protect the area and inform us about any incoming enemy.".  RM quickly got up and jumped in the car. 

Jin drove the truck closer to the watch tower and RM jumped out from the car along with his bag, "RM!" Jin said and RM turned around, "I forgot to give you this." He handed him a walkie talkie.  RM nodded then he closed the door and quickly went up the tower to prepare himself.

Jin drove off and parked not too far from the hideout. It was enormous, just as what J-Hope had shown them two days ago.  The view looks great, it doesn't seems suspicious at all, but who know, what had they been doing inside this beautiful place.