Chapter Fifteen : Phone Call

Yoongi shut himself as he watched the door slowly closed, the light from outside the room vanished as the door met it's frame.

He sighed, "L/n Y/n.., " he looked up to the ceiling and thought for a while, "Please don't leave me.".

--

The Next Morning

Yoongi got up from his bed, his fingers wrapping the back of his neck as he turned his head left and right to released the tension in his bone.

He let both of his legs touched the ground and stood up.

The ray of sunlight fell on his shirt; he felt better than yesterday knowing a little hint of Y/n.

He walked out of his room, walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen.

The broken pieces of glass was gone.  Yoongi smiled; knowing it was Jin who cleaned it up.

He made himself a cup of coffee then sat down at the table, drinking the coffee he made with in a tranquility.

His phone suddenly rang and vibrated in his trousers, he reached it inside the pocket and answered the call.

"Hello?" He said.

"May I speak to Mister Min?"

"Yes, I am Mister Min. What can I help you?"

"CoCo Cafe, 1 PM, meet you there."

"Who is this?"

"Don't be late. I'll repeat, CoCo Cafe, 1 PM, meet you there."

"Hey! Wait! Who is this?!" Yoongi yelled but the call was ended before he could finished his sentence.

His heart was beating fast again, the feeling of not knowing what's going to happen once again indulge his mind.

"CoCo Cafe, 1 PM. Where the hell is CoCo Cafe?" Yoongi frowned as he put down his smartphone on the table.

He looked at the wall clock, "12:14 PM. I got less than 1 hour left." He said as he stood up in hurry.

Yoongi dashed to his room and took a quick shower, his heart was telling him he must go to before it's too late.

He grabbed his plain white shirt and cargo pant, ruffle his wet hair; not even care to comb it properly.  He looked at the bedside clock, "12:37 PM."

Yoongi heart beat faster as he searched for his car key but couldn't find it.

"Don't be late."

The word that the person said made him anxious, "Where is my freaking car key?!" He shouted as he kicked his chair.

His breathing got heavy, his eyes wandering around the room searching for the key.

He gave up on the key and rushed to the kitchen, he grabbed his phone and dialed Jungkook's number.

"Hello?"

"Help me, right now, please."

"Hey, calm down. Tell me what's going on."

"Just come here, I'll tell you after this. I need you to be my driver, I couldn't find my car key."

"What? Your driver? Excuse m-"

"I'm serious, Kook."

"..."

"Okay, I'll be there within an hour."

"I need you to be here within 10 minutes! I can't wait for 1 hour."

"Yah! Who are you kidding? Do you want me to fly my car to you? Ask Jin for help, I'm doing a case investigation right now."

Yoongi took a deep breath and sighed, "Fine."

He ended the call and dialed for Jin's number, but his eyes caught the clock in his phone.

12:49 PM

"Hello?"

"Hyung, help me. I need to go to CoCo Cafe before 1 PM, I need you to send me there because I couldn't find my car key."

"Yah! You made me angry last night and now you're asking for a help?! Find someone else!" Jin ended the call.

Yoongi got frustrated; he slammed the table as his chest heaving up and down in anger.

He checked CoCo Cafe location and found out it was very far from his house that it need 1 hour to reach there.

"The heck?! How can I get there if you called me one hour before the time you want me there if I need 1 hour to arrive at that cafe?!"

Yoongi gave up, he put his phone back inside his pant and brushed his hair with his finger all the way back to his ear.

"FUCK!" He shouted.

His phone rang and he quickly answered it.

"You're late. Try again tomorrow."

"Who ar- Wait!" He couldn't finished his question again as that person ended the call.

Yoongi tried not to scream in frustration as he clench his fist tightly.  Fresh blood trailed down from his palm; he didn't even winced in pain but instead felt pleasant.

He opened his palm and saw the cuts he made from his finger nails, "Sick!" He commented himself as he rushed to the kitchen to washed it.

He put his palm under the running water; winced as the water touched his wounds, then closed the tap and put ointment on it.

He wrapped a bandage around his cuts and pinned the bandage wrapper.  A sigh left his mouth.

Who is that guy? Where is Y/n? How do I save Rin?

He walked to the living room, slumped down on the couch; his face facing the ceiling, as he covered his face with the back of his palm.

"Why are you making a hard time for me, Seolgi? Why? What kind of sin did I make in the other lifetime that I become so stupid like this?" Yoongi said, his voice cracked at the end as his tears trailing down his cheeks.

He snifled, rubbing both of his eyes and wiped the tears away.

"We can do this, Yoongi. You're Min Yoongi, don't cry until you finished this messed up matter." He said to himself.

He looked at the clock, 1:47 PM.

"What should I do now? Where can I find Y/n?"

He thought for a while, "I'm gonna meet Seolgi."

Yoongi stood up, then went to his room to search for his car key again.  He searched for everywhere but still couldn't find it.

Yoongi sat down on his chair, rubbing his temple while his eyes closed.  He opened his eyes, a shiny silver thing sparkle on the table.

"There you are!" He grabbed the key and put it in his pocket.

His headache soothe a little bit, "Seolgi, I'm coming for you."

______________________
TBC

Hey guys, I hope you guys like this chapter. Help me vote, comment and share this book so that a lot more people can enjoy the book! :))

Love you guys, bye!

Stay tune for the next chapter.