Chapter Twenty-Three

The day ended with a gloomy mood, it was a harsh decision for everybody, especially to Yoongi. Nobody would want to go against and fight their own beloved family member, but sometimes, thing just doesn't go as we wanted it to be.

Yoongi kept having nightmare and waking up in the middle of the night because of the mission, he was anxious about what will come and how was he going to face Seolgi.  He had so much thing unsolved, what and how did this happened between them? Where did their strong brotherhood went wrong and how come they've become each other's greatest enemy?

He sat up on his bed and rested his back on the head board with his eyes closed, his hand on his thighs, clasping each other tightly.

"When did things go wrong, hyung?" He closed his eyes even tighter as he felt wet on his eyes, "Why do I have to go against you like this?" The edges of his mouth curved downward but he bit his lips to stop the crying.

"Where have that good and kind brother I always looked up to gone to?" Yoongi said between his sob, tears starting to rolled down his puffy cheeks. He ran his fingers through his hairs and grasp unto it, "How did we became like this, hyung?" He curled into a ball as he tugged his legs into his chest.

He remembered when they were kids, whenever he cried alone at night, Seolgi would come to his room and start hugging him to calm him down.

Everything had changed, he's all alone, nobody's going to hug him and tell him everything will be alright.  His late wife died from murder, his brother left and betrayed him, and his ex wife left because of his own fault. His daughter was gone from his side, he can't even protect one person in his life.

Yoongi started to sob even harder, his mouth quivering from the sadness.  He covered his eyes with his palm, trying so hard to stop the tears from coming out.

Suddenly, he heard a knock on the door.

"Hyung, are you okay?"

"Hyung?"

Yoongi wiped his tears, "What are you doing outside my room?" He said in his deep voice, pretending as if he didn't just cry.

"Can I come in?"

Yoongi stayed silent for a while, then he stood up from his bed and walked to the door. Slowly, he turned the door knob and a tall figure was standing outside his door.

"Yeah, come in." He tilted his head to the left signalling RM to come inside his room.

RM walked to the couch nearby and sat on it, "I heard you sobbing." He looked up at Yoongi.

"Pretend like you didn't."  Yoongi replied in a harsh tone, he didn't like it when he look weak, he's tough, he's an adult, that's what he thought.

"Hyung," RM sighed, "Being an adult doesn't mean you can't be vulnerable. We're just a human, you know, nobody is perfect. Emotions is normal." He crossed his arms over his chest.

Yoongi kept quiet, he knew what RM just said was true. Being an adult doesn't mean you can't be vulnerable, he's still a person no matter how old he is, a person with emotions.

"Did you came here to give me advice intentionally?" Yoongi looked over his shoulder, he didn't want to face RM directly.

"Not really, I just can't sleep, so I went out from the room and walk around to help me get tired. But I heard sobbing sound from your room."

Yoongi smiled, "I see," He took a deep breath and exhaled it, almost sounded like a sigh, "I thank you for those wise words. I really need those.".

RM smiled back, he looked down to his feet, "No problem, hyung. We all need reminder all the time." He then stood up from his seat and put one hand over Yoongi's shoulder, "You'll be alright." He said then left the room.

Yoongi let his head fall back, a deep sigh left his mouth, "Thank you, RM. I will, be alright."

He chuckled, "Never lose hope until the day everything really end." Yoongi looked outside of the window, the sky was clear, and there's a lot of stars with a full moon shining.

"Things will definitely get better."

-----------

The night has passed and the sun slowly rise from the east, the sky was clear and it's a new day for everyone.

Yoongi woke up and quickly got up from his bed, he heard some muffled sounds from outside.  He then walked out from the room and saw Jin cooking while J-hope still on his laptop and RM watching the TV.

He slowly walked downstairs to not interrupt any of them.

"Good morning." Jin greeted with a warm smile after he noticed Yoongi on the stairs.

Yoongi nodded once, "Good morning."

Jin prepared their food on the plates, then put it up on the table, "Eat, you guys need energy to work.".

J-hope quickly shut his laptop off and went to the dining table, same goes to RM.  A small smile lit up on Yoongi's face, everything seems so normal.

How he wish everything was always this fine, how things was always this calm, he have nothing to be worried about, and nothing to stress about.

They all ate in silent. It was peaceful, until Jin stopped eating and said, "Are you guys ready?"