Chapter Six: Who Are You Calling With?!

You walked into your room in a quick pace, you ran to your room and hid under the quilt, totally forgot that SeolGi can see you through his hidden camera.

You cried yourself until you're so tired that you fell asleep. A few hours had passed, your alarm was ringing; making you jumped in shocked.

You looked at the clock, it was time to picked Hyurin.  You quickly jumped out from your bed and grabbed your bag before you got out and drove off to Hyurin's school.

Hyurin got into your car and looked at you, "You're crying again, don't you, mom?"

You smiled, "Yeah."

She sighed, "Mom, no matter what happened, I know that you had tried your best. It's okay even if dad didn't fall in love with you, you're still the mommy that loved me as if I was her own."

She looked at you as you're driving back home, she suddenly frowned as she was focused on the purplish spot near your shoulder blade.

"When did you got that bruise, mom?"

You raised an eyebrow, "Bruise?" You said and looked into the mirror.

You're shocked, "Pretend that you didn't saw it, Rin. "

She pouted, "Why? How did you got this? Did dad know?"

You shake your head, "Never tell him about this bruise, can you promise me that?"

"Fine. Anyway, talking about dad, why don't we go and see him? I miss him already. "

"You want to meet him?"

She nodded twice as her eyes brightened up.  You smiled and agree to met him at the hospital.  You drove off to the hospital.

--

The other woman had already gone home, Yoongi was alone in his room, looking at his phone as he was talking to somebody.

"Daddy!" Hyurin shouted as she ran to her dad.

You followed her from behind silently.

Yoongi's face brightened up, he looked at his daughter and inspect her as if he was afraid you didn't took a good care to her.

"Don't worry about me, dad. Y/n really did a great job at taking care of me. " She gave him a cheeky smile.

Yoongi pinch her nose, "It's good then, so how was your day?"

They started talking and you were standing there, like an outcast that they didn't even bother to looked at. Hyurin was too focused on talking with her father.

You walked to the bathroom, locking the door and sighed.  You looked into the mirror and pushed you hair back, the spot SeolGi bit had turn into a hickey.

You opened your bag and took out a foundation, you were about to put it on your shoulder but your phone suddenly rang out of nowhere.

You knew it was him.

"Hello?"

You heard him chuckling, "Why is your voice so soft? Did you miss me?"

"Don't even get that idea into your head. What do you want from me?"

"Don't be mad, cutie pie. I just want some picture of you with mark that I made to you. "

"What the hell do you even want to do with that?!" You raised your voice which had made Yoongi looked at the bathroom with curiosity.

"So that I can admire your beautiful face with that love bite on your shoulder. "

"I had covered it up, don't even think about getting the picture of it." You lied.

The other side got silent and you knew he was up to something.

"Oh sweet darling, I think I should be the one to give you 'something' then, right?"

"You-- Stop bothering me! Why are you making me doing this?! I hat--"

"Said that again and say goodbye to Yoongi. "

You got silent, you sobbed as your crouch down, your chest was throbbing with pain as if your heart was crushed by someone's hand.

"Fine, what do you want me to do?"

He laughed, "Oh god, you're so good in making me moody then into a good mood again, baby girl. Now, I want a full picture of you with that hickey, NAKED. "

"What?! You didn't said I need to be naked earlier, now why should I be?!"

You heard a loud knocked from outside, "Who the fuck are you calling with?! Open the door!"

You once again heard a laughing, "Don't forget to send me that picture. Or else, you knew what you're going to lose. "

He hung up the call, you looked at the phone and then back to the door that was knocked again by Yoongi.

"MIN Y/N! Open this freaking door or I'll just break in and caught you red handed with that fucking man you're calling with. "

"I-I'm talking by myself just now! Just go away!"

The other side of the room suddenly fell silent, you walked to the door and slowly twisted it opened.  The moment you opened it a bit, Yoongi was standing there; his face darkened and he was blocking the way with both of his hand.

You tried to close it again but he pushed it opened forcefully, he was looking down at you, his jaw tightened like it was going to break anytime.

"Who are you calling with?" He narrowed his eyes, you looked behind him and didn't saw Hyurin anywhere.

"W-where's Hyurin? " You said and he grabbed your chin.

"Don't change the subject, who the fuck did you call just now?"

"It's nobody! "

He pushed you to the wall and attacked your lips, you tried to pushed him but he caught both of your hand in his and he pinned it above you.

"Y-Yoongi, please. Let me go." You cried but he didn't bothered at your crying sound.

He saw the hickey on your neck, "Look like I had caught you, Y/n. " He said and bit the hickey.

You yelped in pain, "It's hurt! Stop it! Please!"

He sucked into another place and bit it to make another hickey of his own.

"How dare you cheat on me, you piece of shit. "

_____________
TBC

I'm updating twide today. :))