Chapter Nineteenth : Family Drama

Yoongi let go of the documents and looked at Jin, "What is this, hyung?"

His face full with confusions.

Jin put down the cups and jug filled with drink on the table.  He rearranged the documents and put it on the side.

He sighed, slowly pour the drink in each of the cup.

"I'm not just her friend. I'm also her brother. I just found out about that too." Jin said, his eyes avoiding Yoongi's.

Yoongi frowned in disbelief, "But.. how? Aren't you the only child? Your parents also never divorce, ho-"

"How did you remember all that?" Jin cut him and looked at Yoongi.

"I-I.." Yoongi's eyes widen as he also didn't know how can he remember all that.

"Yes, they never divorce, and I also thought I'm the only child. But not anymore, the truth is out. My dad.. cheated on my mother."

"What the f-?"

"I know, I didn't expect that too," Jin said as he put Yoongi's cup on his side and sit down on the couch facing Yoongi. "It's a big family problem, I've been searching for clues and everything about this matter, why my parents never as loving as they were before, what's the big argument that happened between them, why my dad stop working with a big company that his bestfriend own, and who Y/n's parent actually is." He slumped himself into the couch and rest his arms on each side of the couch.

"What? I don't understand." Yoongi said, frowning.

"You know me and Y/n have been good friends for a long time, right?"

"Yes?" Yoongi replied, still frowning.

Jin sighed, "The parents she have right now, is actually her foster parents. She was adopted."

"Wait.. what??" Yoongi got even confused.

"Just listen to the whole thing first," Jin said, frustrated by Yoongi's confused sound.

"Okay, explain."

"Few years ago, she found out that her parents are not her biological parents.  So me, as a great friend, offer to help her find her real parents. Which lead us, to this big mess. Her biological father, is actually mine too."

Yoongi's jaw dropped.

"She's on her trip to meet our dad for the first time. I wanted to accompany her, but she refused, she asked me to take care of you even though you're being an ass to her."

Yoongi went silent, he took a deep breath and said "So, who is her mother?"

"My dad's bestfriend's wife."

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

Jin accidentally chuckled, "I know right, that was also my first reaction."

"Hyung, how can you laugh?? Your dad's bestfriend? Wha-? No-? What is that?? Bro code? Where?"

"Well, I guess that's also why they stopped working together. Lucky for him, his bestfriend didn't sabotage his company and made him bankrupt. Unfortunately for Y/n, they put her into the adoption when she was a baby and pretend like she never exist."

Yoongi saddened, "That's not fair."

"It is not fair. Her parents didn't want her, her husband hated her, she was forced to do something that nobody ever want to happened themselves. Luckily, she got a loving parents, even thought they're not her real parents, and a good half brother, who have always been with her since young, even though we have only found out that we're blood related not too long ago. " Jin said, he smiled as he sip his cup of tea.

Yoongi sighed.

"So, Hyurin?" Jin said.

"Please, give me what you can so I can save my daughter." Yoongi quickly kneeled down and looked at Jin.

Jin stood up from his seat and pulled Yoongi to make him stand up, "What are you doing?!".

"I am sorry, hyung. I've treated you sister bad, I feel useless. I can't get her love back, but I still have my daughter. That's the only love I have right now, I will save her, even if it means I will die."

Jin furrowed his eyebrows, but he remained silent.  He is upset at Yoongi for treating Y/n bad, but as a friend, he still care for him.

Sigh left Jin's mouth.

"Of course I will help you save Hyurin. You're not going alone. I will not let you die. I've made promise to Y/n to take care of you. "

Yoongi looked at Jin; he felt very touched, and thankful to have a great friend like Jin.

"Thank you, hyung. I owe you big this time." Yoongi said with a smile.

Jin smiled, "Yes, you do. But you owe Y/n big time too, if it's not because of her, I wouldn't go as far as this to help you. You better not treat Y/n bad again."

Yoongi nodded, "I won't, I promise."

"First of all, we won't meet him without a plan, we need a big plan, to save her." Jin said, his hand reaching for his phone in his pocket and his eyes looking straight at Yoongi.

"What is you plan?"

Jin smiled, "You will see."

He pulled out his phone and dialed someone.  Not too long after that, there's a voice from the other line saying "Hope is here! I am J-hope, your angel, ready to save your day!"

------
TO BE CONTINUED

I will be posting again soon 🥰 Thank you for waiting ❤️