Chapter Seventeenth : Hope

Yoongi stood up and looked at Eunbyul's picture, "I will see you again, Byul. One day, with the person I love and our daughter, and when everything is no longer bad." A smile formed on his face.

He walked back to his car and drove off to meet Seolgi.

He didn't put on the radio, his thoughts was too loud and messy that he can't focus on the road.

He shook his head to throw away all the bad thoughts, he didn't even realized that a truck was honking him, his car was in the lane he was not supposed to be in. 

He turned his steering wheel as fast as he can to avoid the truck.

"Watch where you going, you stupid rascal!" The trucker shouted to Yoongi as Yoongi saved himself from crashing into the trucker.

Yoongi nodded his head; meaning he's sorry and understood.

The trucker shook his head while sighing, and soon gone out of sight.  Yoongi sighed then a small laughed left his mouth, "Almost going to meet you, Byul."

He smiled knowing he made a bad joke about death, but slowly his eyes watered; thinking of his daughter. What is going to happen if he was late? Is his brother really that mean? To dare to kill his own niece?

"Byul-ah, please help me, I need to get this right. I beg you, Byul. Show me what I should do." He silently prayed inside his heart as his tears start to drip down his cheeks.

Yoongi didn't wipe his tears but instead let it rolled down to his cheek, his mind started to think of Y/N; of how he treated her before, and how mean he was to her.

"Don't you ever get the thought of me loving you into your head. If only my parent didn't forced me into this marriage, I wouldn't even look at your face. " Yoongi said to Y/n before, not realizing he would regret it soon.

"I'm sorry. I'll try my best to become a good mother for Hyu Rin." Y/N touched the hem of his sleeve but he yanked her hand away.

"And don't touch me, woman. " Yoongi glared at her angrily.

"Yoong- "

"Do not ever say my name. Ever! "

Yoongi tighten his jaw, his heart ached, and he gripped the steering wheel tighter, his eyes never leave the road.

"Stupid.." He said.

"Stupid."

"I am stupid."

"I am so stupid!" Yoongi hit the steering wheel but accidentally turned it.

A moment of silent filled the atmosphere, Yoongi's ear start buzzing, his vision blurred, he tried to recover his vision but it's getting worst and all he could hear was sounds of screeching tires.

--

" -ir?"

" -ir?"

"Sir?"

Yoongi opened his eyes, " Y/n?"

"Sir, we're goi-- in-- t-- emerg--cy. "

"Is.. that you?" Yoongi tried to move his hand to touch the woman he's looking at.

"You are goi-----"

Yoongi's ear started to buzz again, he felt extremely painful, "Y/n.."

--

" -gi!"

" -ongi!"

Yoongi opened his eyes.

" Yoongi! Oh lord! How many days are you going to sleep? It's been 5 days! I thought you're going to be dead! Dude, don't you know how worried I am?!  "