Chapter Ten: Cry For Me, Baby girl

NARRATOR

[ Smut was up ahead, so if you don't feel comfortable with it, I'm sorry but this chapter was not for you, so please wait for another chapter then ;)]

You're blind folded, and tied on the pole, your hand binded with rope. You're crying for help but your voice was muffled.

"I had finished setting up the camera, baby girl."

You're scared, "Let me go!" was what you tried to screamed out but it was muffled by the gag.

You felt cold, your body was naked just like the day you're born, your wrist was hurting by the painful tight rope.

"I don't understand what you're trying to say." SeolGi looked at you and a chuckle left his mouth.

He walked towards you and yanked your hair, "This body," he eyed you from up to down, "Is going to be mine." He molested your breast.

You tried to move away but he yanked you near him back, "You know you'll get punish for being a bad girl, don't you?"

You're screaming and kicking, you doesn't know what was around you, the feeling of being blind made you felt so scared and uncomfortable.

SeolGi touched your stomach, his lips planting soft kisses on your neck to your shoulder which made you flinch.

His fingers caressing your thigh as it slowly went to your bum, "I would love to spank this naughty ass." he said and unbind your hand.

You're too scared to run away as you knew you couldn't do anything about it. You just hope someone will come and save you. Seolgi bend you down and rested your body on his lap.  His hand caressing your butt cheeks.

"If you try to run, I won't let you go home after this." He warned you and slapped your ass.

A scream left your mouth.

"Do you know why you're spanked?"

You shook your head, you're was too scared.

"Because you love my brother." He finished his word and once again hit your butt.

You're crying, you're hurt, you doesn't like his touch. You wanted to run away but you know it's impossible.

"This is for you trying to run away from me." He slapped you and the sound echoed through the room.

You whimpered in pain. A grin spread on his face, he likes it when you're whimpering and begging. 

He was a sadist, and he knew it.

"This is for you trying to protect them." He slapped again.

His hand keep hitting you, your bum sting, you wanted to stop but he didn't.

The drool that was dropping out from your mouth because of the gag made you felt more helpless, you can't close her damn mouth at all.

"Do you like it?" He whispered to your ear.

You shook your head quickly and he slapped your ass again.

"Bad girl!" He shouted.

"You wanted to disobey me so much,huh? You don't want to surrender, huh? Let me teach you how to pay me a respect." He said and yanked her hair up.

You were screaming in pain, your feet was kicking the air, you tried to pushed him but your hand was quickly bound with a handcuff.

He threw you on the bed, "Get on your knee and face your head down to the bed."

You shook your head, desperate to stop but he grabbed your throat and pulled you near him, "Bad girl." He hissed.

He forced you into the position, he unzipped his jeans and threw it somewhere in the room.

"Look at you, helpless and bound. Is this the Y/n that was trying to save her family?"

You kept quiet and cried in silent.

He took the gag off and your jaw felt so sore, "Answer my question and add 'sir' behind every answer, got it?"

You stayed silent, "Got it?" He pushed your head into the bed.

It hurts!

"Y-yes, "

He slapped your ass, "Bad girl! Again!"

"Y-yes, sir!" You answered, you just wanted to die already. This is humiliating, and you don't like it.

He chuckled, "Good. Now I'm gonna punish you for disobeying me." He touched your clit and circled it with his thumb, making you moan.

"You like it?" He said and touch your wet entrance.

"No." You whispered.

He slapped your ass, "That is why you got this punishment."

You closed your eyes, wishing for it to end.

"Your pussy is wet, baby girl. I think your body is betraying you." He chuckled while touching your sacred place.

You cried and begged him to stop, "Please! Stop!"

He thrusted his finger into you and you gasped.  He thrusted his finger in and out before adding one more finger, you turned into a moaning mess but you hate it.

"God, your moan is turning me on!" He said and thrust in you even faster until your reach you climax.

He pulled his finger out and licked it clean, "Now it's time for me to be inside you instead."

Your eyes widen as he jammed himself inside you, you screamed and cried out more as your inside was stretched, you're no longer a virgin.

"Stop it! Please! Please, SeolGi! Stop! It's painful!"

He started to thrust even faster even with your crying and saying how painful it was, in the end, he ended up cumming inside you.  He breathed heavily as you did too.

You had stopped protesting, your eyes sting from crying too much, he turned you around and you fall in his arm, too scarred, too hurt.

He lifted your chin and kiss you deeply, "I guess you had surender now, don't you?"

You looked at him blankly. Oh, how much you hate this man, you wished to kill him but you didn't dare to commit such big crime.

"When I kiss you, you must kiss me back." He said and kiss your mouth once again, but this time you kissed him back so that he wouldn't torture you more.

He bit your lower lips earning a gasp from you before he entered his tongue inside and fight for dominance inside you.

You closed your eyes and let the tears slide down.

_________________
TBC

Finally updating today. Sorry for not updating a few months ago, I'm busy as I'll have exam soon.

I felt so sinned writing this chapter :') But I still do it for this book.