Chapter 40: Sweet 16

Katherine Wright

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHERINE!" My brothers shouted in unison.

"Thank you brothers." I said and was engulfed in a family hug.

They soon got a confetti red velvet cake with a balloon and a sparkling candle.

"Make a wish!" I made a wish and blew the candle. They sang me happy birthday and we fed each other the cake.

"Okay let's start with the presents." Hayden cheered.

"Me first." Seb shouted. He handed me a rose gold envelope. I opened it and found a card. It was an unlimited customized waterstones gift card for life.

"This is so thoughtful." I said clutching the envelope to my chest.

"Happy birthday little sister." Seb said and engulfed me in a hug.

"Little boy move. It's my turn." Silas snickered and Seb groaned at the mention of the lousy nickname.

Silas handed me a huge box. My curiosity instantly peaked. I wondered what might it be. I placed it on the table and pulled thr ribbon. A small noice was made and glitter  and confetti flew around me. That was a magical moment. I further opened the box to find so many things inside.

It was a pampering box

It was a pampering box. It had candies,make up, a new phone cover, a hoodie and so much more.

"This is so cute. Did you put this together?"

"You mean if I picked all the stuff inside and took 3 hours to tie the ribbon. Of course I did."

"These are the cutest things ever."

"Glad you like them." He said and wrapped me up in a warm hug.

"Kat your gift is waiting outside. Come along." Nate said and I followed him along with everyone. I was excited and confused what could be outside.

As soon as I saw it I shouted 

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! THAT CANNOT BE TRUE. I'VE GONE CRAZY ON MY BIRTHDAY."