Chapter 43: What seems like Death

THIS CHAPTER CAN BE TRIGGERING AS IT HAS SCENES OF PHYSICAL AND MENTAL ABUSE. IF YOU FEEL TRIGGERED BY ANY OF IT PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM READING.  I WILL WRITE A SHORT SUMMARY OF THIS CHAPTER AT THE END.

Alexander Wright

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY YOU DON'T HAVE A LEAD? SHE'S BEEN GONE FOR 10 DAYS. 10 FUCKING DAYS! AND YOU HAVE NOTHING! IF YOU WANT TO LIVE FOR MORE THAN THE NEXT 5 HOURS YOU WILL BRING ME SOMETHING. AND IT BETTER NOT BE LIKE LAST TIME!"

"Breathe Baby." Alicia says as she runs her hand down my arm.

"How can you ask me to calm down? She's been gone for 10 days today. I have no idea where she is. All the leads have been a dead end. And that fucking mole who disclosed her security detail is not ready to speak anything. He's a complete waste too." I said putting my head between my arms and pulling my hair.

"My brothers are falling apart. Leo has destroyed half of the house. Hayden's relationship is on the verge. Nate's chasing around everywhere to look for something. Anything but returns home dejected. Silas hasn't stopped fighting with the trainers and Sebastian hasn't gotten out of her room. How am I supposed to handle any of this? I cant lose her. I'll-I'll die. If something happens to her I'll die."

"Shhhhh. Nothing is gonna happen. She's strong. She's fighter. Dont worry about your brothers. I'll take care of them. Just focus on Katherine. Okay. We will get through this. Together."

"I'm sorry you're being dragged into all of this."

"Are you crazy? Your family is my family. I love them as much as I love you. Never think like that again."

"If it wasn't for you I- thank you for being in my life."

"You said you have talked to someone important in Italy. How's that working out?."

"He is leaving no stone unturned. I think we'll find her soon. I just need to know if she's okay."

Katherine Wright

I have lost the track of time here. I dont know how long I have been here. Hell. His hell for me. I dont even know his name.

He comes here what seems like every hour. He comes here and tortures me. Hits me. Kicks me. Whips me. He use a different torture tool every time.

He tries to brainwash me. He has said things I cant get out of my mind.

Running away is not an option. The metal door cant be opened from inside. The room is dark and dirty with the stench of my own blood. I'm given a stale sandwich some time barely enough to survive. Injuries from my accident are still not healing.

I'm loosing blood. A lot of blood. I don't think I'll be able to make it. I miss them. My brothers. They must be looking for me. Everyone must've been freaking out.

I'm still in my blood covered clothes. My clothes hang lose on my weak body. I'm loosing weight alarmingly. My bones are poking out. The back of my shirt is torn because of the whipping. The stale sandwich reminds me of my old days. Before I met my brothers. Well I wasn't getting beatings. But other than that everything seemed quite the same.

Sometimes I fear if all of this was just a dream. That maybe all my life I have been in this cold cell. But I keep on revising my old memories.

I keep on revising my name, my family, my friends every little detail of my life. I like to think of a happy place with my dad and brothers. The warm beach and the house which my mom held dear. I miss my baby Beau. I wonder how he must be doing. How all of my brothers might be doing? God please keep them safe and sane. If I dont make it please give them a very happy life.