Chapter 26: Therapy

Katherine Wright

"That's hair removal wax." Val said.

"Its what?" Silas asked, horrified.

"Its hair removal wax!" Ness repeated her sister's words. And everyone bursted in laughter and I swear I saw Alex smile too. The girls and I were trying to hold our laughs. But it was too hard.

"FUCK! WHY DO YOU HAVR HAIR WAX IN YOUR ROOM?" Silas shouted and I flinched.

"Why do you have shaving cream in your room?" Val asked.

"To shave Ofcourse." Seb said in a duh tone.

"Exactly. That's why she has wax in her room." Val said looking at Silas.

"We brought it for her because it's hard to do waxing on yourself so we helped her last night."

"Well if you need to get waxed. YOU GO TO A WAXING SALON. AND WHO ARE YOU GONNA SHOW THAT MUCH SKIN TO ANYWAY?"

"There is a thing called personal hygiene. You do it for yourself not to show it off to someone else."

"You-"

"Okay enough Silas. She's our guest and all her statements are valid. You tell me how were so dumb that you couldn't differentiate between wax and aloevera. And why did you needed aloevera anyway." Alex said.

"Dont tell me it was for THAT." Seb said. I looked at him in confusion.

"What?" I asked

"Oh God." Nate said. Everyone understood what THAT was. But I didn't.

"Shut up Seb" Alex said.

"Ofcourse not. And even if it was for that I would definitely not go looking for it in our little sister's room."

"Will somebody tell me what's THAT?"

"Nothing you need to know of." Leo said. And then Ness told me in my ear what THAT was.

"Oh God. Please tell me it wasn't for THAT."

"You know what THAT is?" Seb asked curiously.

"No it wasn't for THAT." Silas said.

"ENOUGHHHHHH." Hayden shouted which made all of us shut up.

"Silas explain yourself. NOW!" Alex said.

"Well the season is switching to winters. And my skin started getting all itchy and dried. So I searched on the internet for a solution and they said aloevera gel is really good. But I didn't have any but I knew Kat would have some. So I went room-fishing and found this. And applied it. But it got all sticky. God why didn't it had a label on it?"

"Because its homemade by our cleaning lady. She makes hypoallergenic wax for us because we have sensitive skin." Ness said.

"Fine but why isn't it going away? I washed it with water."

"Because you weren't supposed to. Its resin wax. It doesn't go away with water but with oil. And now it's all solidified."

"So now what?" He asked horrified by the revelation.

"Now you have to reapply the wax and then you have to rip the cloth."

"I have to WAX my legs! I'm not doing that."

"Well you have to. You dont have any other option." Val was enjoy the show.

"I cant have waxed legs. What about when I have se-"

"I do not want to hear that." I said stepping my foot down.

"Aww. It wont be an issue. Some girls like the Metrosexual type you know." Val said. She was teasing him.