Tease / Bellamy Blake

Steamy End ;-)

I survived praimfaya. So many people didn't.                                                                                                            

 We nearly didn't make it as well. I still remember vividly, the desperation to breathe overtaking me.

My lung aching. I feel the energy escaping me. I am so weak my hand falls to my side. Little rugged gasps were escaping my throat, but no one could help me. They all laid next to me, not moving. My mind grew hazy, and I was slowly losing consciousness. I could feel my life slipping away. One last tear run down my cheek. I had accepted my death. With that thought, I closed my eyes.                       

Clark saved us. And it costed her life.

Now, three years later, we made ourselves a home on the ring. We mainly focused on keeping ourselves alive. Monty tried to get the algae farm to work. He was always busy. We helped a lot, and in the first few months, there was always something to repair, but lately, there wasn't much we could do anymore. Only Raven and Monty had something to do because of their skills. They tried to find a way back to the ground despite the lack of fuel.

To fight our upcoming boredom, we trained in combat and practiced Trigedasleng. We tried to establish rules, breaking of which results in the offender doing chores on the ring.

We all sat in comfortable silence in our "living room." We just witnessed an exciting fight between Echo and Bellamy. The first two to talk again were Raven and Emori. Recently Emori showed interest in engineering and, Raven seemed more than happy to tell her everything she wanted to know.                       

Suddenly Monty barges into the room, disrupting their conversation."Hey guys, I think I finally got the algae farm to work ."

Harper jumped up and run into Monty's arms. "You did it, baby. I am so proud of you."

"Anyone wants to take a look?" asked Monty and looked expectant around.   

Murphy half-hearted agreed and stood up."Emori, do you come with us?" His head turned to his girlfriend."No, I'd rather talk with Raven," 

"Okay," Murphy didn't show any emotion and turned around to leave. The two no longer got along well.                                                                                                 

"Oh, and Bellamy don't forget to clean the hallways," Monty laughed. He received an annoyed glare from Bellamy. It didn't bother Monty, He just shrugged and turned around. Harper and Murphy followed him and they all headed towards the algae farm.                      

 "That's what you get for breaking the rules," I said as I faced him. "Now, get up and do your chores."I tried to get him to get off this stupid couch. I grabbed his hand in an attempt to pull him up, but he was obviously way stronger than me, so I didn't stand a chance.    

"Only when you help me," he demanded."I won't help you because you brought that all on yourself." He shot me a pleading look. I gave in. "Okay, I will come with you but only to watch my hot boyfriend cleaning."                            

 At the moment I agreed, his once so begging facial expressions light up and with a smile, he let me pull him out of the seat. With his arm around my waist, he guided me to the hallway he had to sweep.                          

He picked up the broom. My back casually leaned on the wall. Blake shot me a suffering glance, but I just ignored it. Like I said before, he deserved it. I just smiled at him and gestured him to start cleaning. He gave up on trying to convince me to help him. He hesitantly started sweeping. He did it very thoroughly. It was weird to see him, the man who just fought, doing the chores. It made me smile even more.             

He was focused on his work, but apparently, he felt my glance on him, so he looked up. His eyes said: Are you serious? Stop staring! This clearly annoyed Bellamy was even funnier.                              

"Don't smile at me like that. You know it drives me crazy," he said still in Annoyance, but there was also something else in his voice.

"I don't think I can stop," I said, amused."I can't do my work if someone is constantly staring at me," he added, not so serious anymore. He leaned the broom on the opposite wall.                             

"Why did you bring me then?"

Before responding, his wary steps led straight towards me. I didn't back away. We were as close as we could be without touching.    

"Not to stare at me." His voice got quieter the closer our faces moved.         

His: "Stop making fun of me." was just a throaty whisper.      

"Make me!" While pronouncing these words, my lips brushed over his bottom lip. He noticeable sucked in his breath. Then his lips forcefully pressed on mine. My lips were already parted, so he didn't waste time to deepen the kiss.        

We parted slightly. He used his hands to steadied my waist. With every step, he took the distance between the two of us shrank. The whole time his eyes were focused on mine. Through the intense eye contact that brought me to the seventh heaven, I didn't notice how close the wall already was.                    

I flinched when I felt the cold wall on my exposed shoulder plates. The sudden coldness on my back and Bellamy's hot body pressed against mine sent chills down my spine.  

His hands slid from my thighs up and began roaming restlessly over my upper body. He captured my lips in another passionate kiss.                

In the process, he tugged at the bottom of my halterneck top. His fingers tracing the soft skin of my back send a blissful sensation up my spine. His other hand gently brushed my hair off my neck to instantly attached his lips. They travel downward to my collarbones. One strap off my Top slid down my shoulder and brought my bra strap with it. His focus was now right where my shoulder met my neck.                                                

"Bellamy," I sigh out his name. My mouth was dry.        

"I like it when you say my name like that," he growled on my heated skin. The sensation of the cool breath followed by him covering my neck with kisses felt heavenly. I couldn't hold back a moan. My head fell back to give him more access.               

To my despair, the last thing I felt was him smiling content before he pulled away with an evil smile.             

"Now I have to go back to work," He headed towards the broom and left me without any support. My weak legs had trouble keeping me upright. I was confused and had strong desperation for more. I was definitely not back in space again.                                                                                   

What a tease, I thought.

Words: 1111