I can't believe you are jealous John Murphy

"If your opponent is trying to kick you stay close to them. Then they will not have enough room to make their kicks effective," he said looking at me intensely. "And next time keep your hands on the level of your face."

"Okay. Ready for the next round?" I challenged Lincon.

" I definitely am. Just a little worried about you Shorty"

I laughed. Training with Lincoln was always fun. He had so much knowledge about fighting and just overall surviving down here. But he needs to stop calling me that silly nickname.

"I will try to attack you. And you defend yourself. He walked closer. Ich got into my fighting position. At least I attempted to mimic what lincoln showed me yesterday.

He threw a punch in my directions but I could dodge it. Slightly backing away on the soft forest floor. 

His next move was targeted to pull me closer by the shoulder and take me in a headlock. I managed to remove his hands using one of my newly taught movements. 

While I did that I stumbled and then lost balance. 

My Hands luckily found Lincolns toned shoulders for stability. In a reflex, he held me by the waist to secure me. Before I could say anything I got forceful pulled away from Lincolns grip.

This could only be my moody boyfriend. Of course, he was. He guided me to a silent corner and looked at me with indefinable eyes.

"What was that about?" I asked curiously. "Uh, Clark called for you!"

"Clark is not in camp today remember. She left this morning with Bell." I pointed out.

"Yeah right. She told me this morning that she needed your help. I just thought of it and wanted to tell you" he attempted to talk himself out.

"I can see when you lie John!"

"Okay needed an excuse for you to end training."

"Oh my god! Were you jealous?"

"No"

"I can't believe you were jealous John Murphy!" I gasped. "Come on Lincoln is with O and we are like siblings."

"He was so touchy and the way he held you... I had to do something," he admitted.

"You are cute but there is really nothing to worry about." I just had to smile. This man always seemed so tough and unbothered, but more and more he showed me his vulnerable side. It felt good to have someone who cared that much down here care. He made me feel so special by just being so caring to me.

He seemed relieved by my last sentence. "I am sorry Y/N. I just don't want to lose you. And I am not used to having something so good in my life."

"You will not lose me. I promise!" I whispered and intertwined our hands. With these words disappeared any sadness of his bruised but still beautiful face.

He playfully pulled me closer by the hand and I instantly went for the kiss. I threw my arms around his neck and our lips meet. He embraced me. Our lips move in sync and it all just felt so right. When we parted we smirked at each other. He picked me up and carried me to my tent.