Slow Dancing /Bellamy Blake

Our careful steps echoed from the walls."Quiet!" I whispered in a low voice. I tried my best to speak quietly, but I still couldn't hide the joyful tone in my voice. Bellamy grabbed my hand and led me through the darkness. Arkadia laid in complete silence. Everyone was sound asleep. There were just the two of us. Tonight Bell just turned up at my door around midnight. He didn't even tell me where he was about to take me to. We already made it from my room to the part of arcadia where no one was living. Bellamy turned on a torch. One turn around a corner later, we finally approached the exit door. Bellamy swiftly opened the double door.

"M'Lady," he asked in a sweet voice, holding the door open for me and bowing slightly.

I stepped outside and thanked the helpful gentleman next to me. I tried to hold a serious tone, but midsentence I couldn't hold my giggles anymore. He began laughing too. It was dark, so I could only see the outline of Bellamy. But the Darkness didn't matter as soon as he put his arm around my waist. We made our way to the food distribution. I went straight to the dessert section. Everything was empty, except in the bottom corner I found a chocolate muffin. When we were in our camp by the dropship, I wasn't even thinking about anything like that, but now in Arcadia, I rediscovered my love for anything with chocolate.

I gripped my capture and sat on a table, enjoying the treat and I swang my legs back and forth. While Bellamy tried to figure out where to turn on the lights, I finished the muffin. Suddenly the lights on the buffet went on successively. He did it.I wondered why he didn't return yet when I heard soothing piano sounds from his direction. I curiously turned around and noticed the stereo. I got off the table to walk over to him and inspect it from up close, however before I could, Bellamy already approached me. The music began to pick up the pace a little. The melody sounded lovely and gave a romantic atmospähre to the setting.

Bellamy got closer to me with a bright and genuine smile. He stretched out his hand. "May I have this dance?" he asked playfully.I returned his smile and reached out to take his hands. His arms snaked around my waist and I held onto his shoulder.

We started to move to the melody echoing over the empty canteen. None of us really know how to dance. We just swayed to the piano and enjoyed each other's presence. The sensation of his breathing on my neck tingled and calmed me down at the same time. I rested my head lightly in the crook of his neck. The beats of our hearts now pounding so close together gave me the unknown feeling of security.The song came to an end way too quickly. As the last accord died away, I lifted my head and faced him.

His hazel eyes captured mine in a dazzling and warm glance.My breath quickened and I just hoped he would finally kiss me. I couldn't withstand the intense look in his eyes. I don't know if it was the cold night air, the beautiful music, or the person in front of me, but it gave me goosebumps.With this feeling, Bellamy lowered his head to my level. His lips hovered a few seconds over mine until our lips united. They moved together so perfectly it completely took my breath away. He is such a good kisser.We started slow but it got heated real quick. And let's just say we didn't sleep much that night.