This is gonna hurt! Bellamy Blake

Again? Really! My arm pulsated. When I got stabbed I just felt strong pressure. The adrenalin flowing through my veins stopped my hurt from taking over my body. Now I pressed my arm tightly against my chest. That is the least painful position. By my side holding me Bellamy Blake. 

We and a few of the hunters were looking for more food. All of a sudden one of us got shot. An arrow right through his heart. These grounders are excellent shooters, I have to admit that. Before we could even make a move they jumped out of the trees. Dark and threatening figures. I managed to dodge his aiming for my heart but I wasn't fast enough. He succeeded to strongly stab my upper arm.

For this reason, I found myself bleeding and upheld by Bellamy in front of our camp. This wasn't the first time I got wounded, but this was worse than anything before. Besides the bleeding and the ache, I found myself losing consciousness. Growing dark spot obstructing my vision. Then everything went black.

Although I didn't open my eyes yet I could clearly hear everything that was going on around me. Clark sorting her medical supplies, Finn trying to talk to her without abortively, and Monty loudly working on the radio. I was fully conscious again, I just couldn't open my eyes yet. My lids were still so weak as the rest of my body.

Finally, after I tried it over and over again I managed to open my eyes. The light blinded me even though it wasn't directly on my face nor was it very bright. I successfully moved my fingers and turned my head slightly to the left. Nobody was there. Seemed like Clark already left. Letting me rest until tomorrow.

Very careful I sat up and dropped my shoes heavy to the ground. With that, I noticed some movement in a corner. Sitting on a chair head laid back was Bellamy. Did he wait for me to wake up? The loud noise had pulled him out of hid sleep. He yawned and then he noticed I was awake. He got up and walked over.

" Good you're okay" he sighed and pulled me into a comforting hug.

 I was surprised, he normally was not the hugging type of person, but then I embraced him too.

As we parted he seemed to realize what he just did. "I ahh I was just worried. I mean I persuaded you to come with us."

" It's not your fault. I wanted to."

He smiled relieved.

"How about I make it up to you. You look pretty worn out and you got tiny scratches and cuts all over your face"

This guy keeps surprising me. "Very good idea." I agreed. You don't often get the chance to get nursed by a hot guy.

He reached for a cloth and something to disinfect my wound. He got himself a chair so he was seated right in front of me. His brown eyes locked with mine now so close to mine. The wet cloth softly washed the blood and dirt off my skin. His Fingers unintentionally grazed over the skin of my neck. The feeling gave me goosebumps.

After cleaning he had to disinfect the cuts. "This is gonna hurt" he warned. I just nodded in response. I flinched at the following burning sensation. He really tried to be quick and careful. Once done he searched for a band aid for one deep cut off mine. He removed the plastic and gently press the band aid onto my cheek. 

Even after that, his hand stayed right there. His eyes never left mine. Before I could even realize it he pressed his lips to mine while embracing my body with his hands. When we parted again I just looked at him open-mouthed. His gaze was questioning but still full of passion.

He was just so fine. I couldn't help but pull him in for another kiss...