One day I'll bring you to earth Princess! Finn Collins

I glanced over the endless wide. Space. So impressive if you think about it, but at this point, I just was sick of being trapped in this metal prison. 

Earth always fascinated me. I was since Finn first showed me this window to space when I was four. He never fails to make me happy. We meet when we were really young and over time our friendship grew into a relationship. He was the only one I ever really trusted and deep down I always knew I was attracted to him.

 Besides my family was full of problems. Finn was my escape. His dark brown eyes meant home to me. Due to these reasons, I didn't have to think twice, before agreeing to be his girlfriend.

My thoughts went from Finn back to the beautiful earth in front of me. The colors were intense. It looked so fresh and alive. Everything the ark wasn't. A sigh left my lips. I saw the earth as a sort of goal for my life. I hoped for freedom down there. It has to be better than here. How could such an spectacular planet be worse?

I, lost in my thoughts, flinched at a sudden contact of hands on my waist. It took me only one second to recognize those hands. I could feel who It was.

"Finn Collins," I said amused " What are you doing here? We were supposed to meet in half an hour."

His hands sneaked further around my waist and I leaned into his touch. My back now pressed against his chest.

"I just had to see you right now. " his teasing voice whispered in my ear with his hot breath tickling my earlobe. I closed my eyes for a brief moment, just enjoying the feeling of his breaths wandering now lower on my exposed neck. 

Such a tease.

With an elegant movement, he swung me around and placed his hands now at my hips. Those sparkling eyes had his typical playful look. My arms sneaked automatically around his neck and I inched closer.

Right before our lips collided, he asked me "Were you dreaming about earth again?"

I loved his concern about me and how much he cared, but right now I would rather do other things than talk.

"Yeah, I was. The same as always" I answered.

"I promise you, princess, one day I will bring you to earth."

My heart warmed at his words. "I love you Finn Collins" I smiled.

"I love you to Y/N"

Then our lips finally found each other and before I knew it I was trapped between him and the closest wall. Still caught up in a heated kiss.