More than friends / Bellamy Blake

As I finally managed to lift my heavy eyelids, it was already bright in the spacious tent. My face was still buried in the pillow. The first thing that came into my sight was the sleeping Boy next to me. Due to his closed eyes and the steady breathing, I knew he was sound asleep.

We laid so close together, that I could admire his stunning face from up close. I could even count his freckles. A reason for our closeness was his muscular arm pulling me as close to him as possible. It wasn't even a grip, more a demanding hold. It wouldn't be easy to get out of his arm and sneak out. That was my original plan, but I didn't really want to go right now. I actually felt so comfortable and secure, which I haven't had for a long time.

To hold the feeling a little longer, I tried not to wake him up. My eyes roamed over the part of his boy that was not covered by the blanket. His chest was exposed and was lifted by his calm breathing. This scene reminded me of last night. Him laying on top of me, while I could sense his heavy breathing on the soft skin of my neck. This sensation was soon followed by his full lips pressing onto my neck. I could feel his touch till this moment.

I was so lost in thought, that I didn't notice the small movements of Bellamy's Hand. "Y/N" The mentioning of my Name brought my attention back to Bell. I knew he saw me stare. I must have looked shocked because he smiled tiredly at me and said in a husky morning voice "You okay?"

"Yeah totally," I said in an awkward tone.

Luckily, Bellamy broke the uncomfortable silence with an "I enjoyed last night."I was relieved because I thought it would be weird the morning after. We were friends for a long time now. We always had this kind of attraction to each other, none of us ever wanted more than a friendship. At least till yesterday. The evening started like any other. We all sat at the fire and had fun. I didn't drink that night, neither did Bell. After we brought a very drunk jasper to his tent, we didn't go back immediately. And well, next I was pinned to the dropship with his lips on mine.

Bellamy turned now fully to me. Our eyes met."Listen Y/N, I really like you. And I hope you know that that wasn't just a hookup. I know you for three years now. I always had feelings for you. I want more than just friendship. The more time I spend with you the more I realize how much. " His glance drifted to the ground for a few seconds. When he looked up again, straight into my eyes, he continued.

"So what do you say?" It was unusual to see the normally tough-looking man in such an insecure state.

Instead of an answer, I moved closer and kissed him. Our lips moved perfectly together. It was way more lovingly than those last night. I could feel him smile into the kiss. As we pulled apart our foreheads rested on each other.

I ended up in his arms, his face nuzzled in my neck and our ankles hooking together.

"Does that mean we are together now?" I asked.

"Yeah"