victims of henry king, stargirl

TITLE:  The Victims of Henry KingLOVE INTEREST: henry king jr*OC: Theadosia Dinah DrakeFACECLAIM: madison bailey*YEAR: stargirl s1STATUS: open

LOVE INTEREST: henry king jr*
OC: Theadosia Dinah Drake
FACECLAIM: madison bailey*
YEAR: stargirl s1
STATUS: open

DESCIPTION

In which the playboy of Blue Valley High tries to fix his greatest mistake

SUMMARY

Theadosia 'Thea' Dinah Drake is the daughter of Dinah Drake and Marcus* Queen. She was born in Central City and lived there until middle school when she moved to Blue Valley.

Around the same time Gracie-Mae Rathaway moved to Blue Valley from the same city. Her fathers Hartley Rathaway and Rodrick Rathaway adopted her when she was just a new born and moved with her to the small town when she was in middle school.

The two girls end up in the same class and become immediate friends. Later on they meet Henry King and the duo became a trio.

In the summer before 8th grade, Henry and Thea started dating and were extremely happy together. Grace was absolutely fine with it especially since she came out that same year.

Henry and Thea dated until a few months before Courtney moved to blue Valley (the day that the whole Yolanda thing happened) when Thea's dad was murdered but the Autopsy marked it as an overdose.

Thea trusted Henry enough to tell him what the cause of death was according to the Autopsy but she didn't believe that.

He then betrayed her by telling the school that her dad died because of drugs and after that the fantastic reputation she had with the students at Blue Valley High was destroyed.

She broke it off and has hated him ever since. Most people including Henry and Cindy started calling her the 'Junkie' because of her fathers rumoured death.

Gracie stuck beside her through every thing. Her and her mother went through a lot and everything just got worse when Henry outed the Drakes.

Then she realised that she was just another victim of Henry King

NOTES

- for reference this plot was inspired by You Broke Me First by Tate Mcrae

- Thea and Gracie are 16, the same age as Henry

- Gracie came out as Bisexual in 8th grade

- Gracie and Yolanda started dating in freshman year