rumour has it, stargirl

TITLE: rumour has itLOVE INTEREST: roman diaz OC: millicent harris, roman diaz, satori andrews, harper mooreFACECLAIM: maia mitchell, chance perdomo, shay mitchell, laura harrierYEAR: season 2 STATUS: open

LOVE INTEREST: roman diaz
OC: millicent harris, roman diaz, satori andrews, harper moore
FACECLAIM: maia mitchell, chance perdomo, shay mitchell, laura harrier
YEAR: season 2
STATUS: open

DESCIPTION
In which millie harris returns to blue valley

or

in which millie returns to her home town only to find it more different than she could ever imagine

SUMMARY
Millicent Harris was thirteen years old when her parents were killed in an accident.

For five years she was forced to live with an abusive man. He never laid a hand on her but always got irritated by her baby brother.

The nights where Matt would be hungover, Millie made sure that Rick slept with a full stomach, when he pushed around Rick she always managed to lift his spirits, when Matt made Rick feel stupid she'd help him with his homework.

In ricks eyes, mils was a hero and the best person in his life. But with time came growing up and before the boy knew it, his sister was graduating and packing up for college.

With her suitcases squashed into the trunk of a red sports wagon the girl was off to major in mechanical engineering and computer science at Cal-Tech

She along with three other people who grew to become very close to her were recruited to work for the FBI.

Over time the group of four did not only just become the heads of their department, they also trained their asses off and became some of the best field agents their district had seen.

With the four bonding and becoming closer Millie and Roman over came their differences and became friends ( even though Harper and Tori think they'd become an amazing couple ) because throughout the years they'd known each other they'd always been competitive and at each others necks but they got over it.

Mission after mission, gadget after gadget Millicent Harris was living the dream she knew would make her parents proud, her brother proud.

Ever since her parents died Millie made a promise to herself to always be prepared for anything but she really wasn't ready for the day she fell for Roman nor was he ready for when he fell for her.

As the two went on more missions they grew closer and one thing lead to another, they moved in, became partners and a year later ( most would be suprised ) Millie fell pregnant.

Did any of her family know about it aka Rick...well no. Why? Her and Roman were sent into witness protection program for a majority of her pregnancy because of one of their old cases.