traitor, rick tyler ✓

TITLE: traitorLOVE INTEREST: rick tylerOC: sydney mahkentFACECLAIM: madelyn cline YEAR: season 2 STATUS: taken by Rosemusic18

TITLE: traitor
LOVE INTEREST: rick tyler
OC: sydney mahkent
FACECLAIM: madelyn cline
YEAR: season 2
STATUS: taken by Rosemusic18

DESCIPTION
In which rick tries his hardest to win his best friend back

or

in which syndey mahkent returns to blue valley after the death of her father

SUMMARY
Sydney Mahkent is an honorary member of the Blue Valley community, living in the town since birth has its perks as well as spending her entire childhood in the town.

With living in a town like Blue Valley for so long comes with bonds and friendships one of hers would include her very special and personal friendship with Rick Tyler.

The two met in the fourth grade when the two were grouped together for a project. Sydney was known as the kind girl everyone liked, she wasn't two faced or a liar or manipulative. She just wanted to help people as much as she could or just make them happy.

That's exactly what she did with Rick Tyler. Keep in mind this was mere months after his parents died so that was the beginning of his low temper ages.

At first he was rather annoyed by the girl and her constantly positive attitude but when he got paired up with her, that feeling and opinion of her vanished.

Why you may ask? Because she was the first person since his parents to be truly kind and compassionate to her. She wasn't rude nor did she tease she just always made sure he wasn't too upset or  too down in the dumps. She always checked up on him, invited him to play with her on the play ground, offered to help him with work or even brought him snacks from her house.

As time went on the two grew to become the beat of friends. Rick Tyler and Sydney Mahkent were a duo that many knew of. Sydney was the only person who actually knew what his genuine smile looked like, what his actual laugh sounded like or how he was on a good day.

Even in high school where most expected the friendship to fade away, it grew much more than the two expected. 

Sydney Mahkent was the best person in Rick's life and the one person he could always rely on.

So when a new girl comes to Blue Valley everything starts to go horribly wrong.

Rick starts to distant himself as he spends more time on JSA stuff and less time with Sydney.

It escalates when he finds out that her father was part of the reason that his parents were killed her practically cut off all ties with her.

Then Sydney found out her father was dead and the first person she called was Rick but he never picked up.

After that she wasn't the same person. Just a shell of the girl she was before, whole on the outside but empty on the inside.

No one recognised the person who Sydney Mahkent became. People truly wondered what happened to Sydney, although Cameron was a little happier, Sydney was the total opposite.

One thing was for sure, she never really believed the accident story which is probably what has been messing her up for quite some time.

To make matters worse the gift she got from her father starts to manifest the moment her emotions are on a spiral.

So what happens when she comes back to her home for the first time in months just for her to find out about the worse betrayal in her life.

NOTES
- based off traitor by olivia rodrigo

- Sydney is honestly an adorable smol bean

- During her couple months away she was diagnosed with anxiety

- And she's on meds for that

- She starts seeing a therapist when she gets back to Blue Valley

- She also starts to write in a journal
- It's suggested by her therapist

- Generally speaking this will mostly be about her healing from her fathers death

- She's actually pretty good friends with the JSA

- She doesn't know that they're superheroes

- One of the few things she used to distract herself was practice her powers

- So by the time she comes home she's almost as good as her father

- At first she doesn't believe Cindy or whoever tells her that the JSA including Rick were involved in the death of her father

- Then ( sum how ) she finds out the truth

- And confronts rick and it's a whole emotional thing

- That makes it easier for Eclipso to manipulate her

- From there you can decide how it goes

- if you have any questions feel free to pm me

- DON'T FORGET TO TAG ME AND GIVE ME CREDIT