california numb, cobra kai ✓

TITLE: california numbLOVE INTEREST: robby keene OC: tabatha silverFACECLAIM: madelyn clineYEAR: season 4STATUS: taken by obrienfilmss

LOVE INTEREST: robby keene
OC: tabatha silver
FACECLAIM: madelyn cline
YEAR: season 4
STATUS: taken by obrienfilmss

DESCRIPTION

in which tabatha silver transfers to west valley high

or

in which the daughter of terry silver sees him for who he really is

SUMMARY
Although this may seem like a suprise but Terry Silver was actually an amazing father.

After he managed to lose or well hide that old version of himself that tortured a teenager over a high school karate tournament. He was an absolute wonderful father.

To Tabitha Silver he was the best father she could ever asked for. He raised her with compassion and the best moral principles he could think of.

He never taught her the Cobra Kai No Mercy mantra, he taught her Karate the best way he could. She started being taught around the age of 6 and for years he went easy on her until she knew she was ready.

After earning her black belt around the age of 12 and rounding up her karate years after 10 years of tournaments and trophies the girl finally hung up her.

It's not to say that the girl didn't do anything else, she's also a part of a surfing team, diving team, the girls basketball team and  her high schools swim team.

So it's safe to say that Tabitha Silver is a very active person with a social life most wished they had and very few did.

Tabitha silver was blessed to have a perfect life. Perfect mother and father, perfect friends, perfect home.

She couldn't ask for anything else in her life, anything more or less for that matter.

Then an unfamiliar man comes to her Dads's girlfriends app launch party. While she's in her room with her best friend playing a game of Uno, Cheyenne calls her outside to meet the man and for some reason she could feel something very off about this guy.

She didn't like him, not one bit.

She could also tell that her dad wasn't exactly on the best terms with this man.

So what happens when her father transfers her to a school in the San Fernando Valley after agreeing to help this man with a Karate war?