it ends with us, tom holland

TITLE: it ends with usLOVE INTEREST: tom holland OC: daiyu baozhai liuFACECLAIM: jessie mei liYEAR: 2020STATUS: open

LOVE INTEREST: tom holland
OC: daiyu baozhai liu
FACECLAIM: jessie mei li
YEAR: 2020
STATUS: open

DESCIPTION
In which daiyu reunites with her first love

or

In which daiyu liu goes through the same cycle her mother did

SUMMARY
Some tales of a first love aren't as bright as most presume. Some are more heartbreaking than others and some are rather nostalgic.

The tale of Tom Holland and Daiyu Liu is one very few people in each of their lives know the details of. They only know the basics and the scribbled down notes of their story.

But Daiyu story about love is one worth sticking around for. It all started the day she met him, she could remember it like it happened yesterday.

She remembers moving from her home in Brighton to Kingston when she was fifteen. Her father had gotten a job and insisted that they move across the country to a new town to accommodate that.

Daiyu knew that her mother loved her job in Brighton but went along with this move because she loved him, Daiyu could see right through her fathers bullshit. She just wonders why her mother hasn't left him yet and taken the two to live the United States like her mother had wanted to do when she was younger.

Well the move wasn't all that bad. That's where we get to her meeting the Atlas of the story, just not in the way you'd think. Daiyu remembers going outside one day and seeing a family return back home from a family outing.

She remembers a boy from the same family coming to their door later that day with a welcome to the neighbourhood pie. She also remembers how she accepted the pie but told him to leave quickly before her father got home.

But the one thing about that day she will always remember is the window. His window was right across from hers. An hour after he had come over, she looked across to his window and decided to wave. They both tried speaking but they couldn't hear each other so Daiyu had an idea she got out her white board and marker and wrote 'hi' on it and pressed it against the window. He responded and that's how they talked for hours until the sun went down.

That's exactly how they talked for weeks on end, whenever they had something exciting happen to them they wrote it on the board and the other person just knew that they should be there.

Until a day where Daiyu didn't come to the window. It was just before school would start up again. From his home next to hers he and his family could clearly hear the yelling and screaming coming from Daiyu's home. The Holland knew about his window rendezvous with the sweet kind girl, they hadn't ever heard this before.